Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 07:17 PM

Re: Sleepwalking

My son used to sleepwalk....he would turn all the lights on and the TV..(that's what woke us)..one night he was about to go out of the back doorm, we always took the keys out of the lock after that.

I found he did it when he was extra tired or worked up after some activity or another...he grew out of it.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 07:59 PM

An old girlfriend of mine use to sleep walk. Hers was bad cause she actually would get out bed, out of her apartment and find herself walking in her pijamas outside in the parking lot. Because of that and other mental problems we parted ways
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 08:05 PM

My daughter used to sleepwalk too and anything that bothered her in the day came out in her sleep. She used to mumble and shout really loudly and thrash about. I panicked at one stage thinking the neighbours would think I was beating her or something.

I once had a job that was quite stressful, in a way I wasn't used to. I only stayed a week but my ex said I was constantly shouting the person's name and telling them to stop.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 08:28 PM

My OH's brother used to sleepwalk. OH said often he would wake to find his brother climbing across his bed to the window & trying to jump out of it. OH had to forcefully pull him back & get him into his bed. Their Father, eventually, had a lock fitted to the window. Didn't stop him trying but at least he couldn't open it.
Later brother-in-laws wife sent us a letter, they had moved to Australia by then, to ask us if he'd sleepwalked before, OH had to tell her he had, but he thought it had stopped happening. I think she took him to a Doctor, we never heard the outcome.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top