Join for free
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2015, 08:02 PM

Random photos

It's nice to see members random photos on the right hand side of the screen. Many of them aren't here any more. Yes, I know they move on for different reasons, but it doesn't stop you wondering if they are still around. Or is it just me You just would like to think they are doing well and getting on with life
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2015, 09:01 PM

Re: Random photos

I see some great photos and sometimes comment on them,then see they are no longer posting sometimes for years ,i cannot imagine leaving a photo album on a forum unless i had departed this life suddenly..
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2015, 09:06 PM

Re: Random photos

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I see some great photos and sometimes comment on them,then see they are no longer posting sometimes for years ,i cannot imagine leaving a photo album on a forum unless i had departed this life suddenly..
Me too Eliza. If I went then I'd delete it first. Just hope they're all having happy times.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top