Join for free
Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 >
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 09:50 PM

Re: What is your ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG?

Thank you Gianetta---that is brilliant--I love Rod Stewart singing this type of song--i have every one of his Great American Songbooks--nothing to be said about Barbra Streisand-she is sublime. Really glad you liked the song...
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 10:52 PM

Mariana - you are VERRRRY welcome! It is MY pleasure - believe me - those kind of song are playing here all the time.....we mix all the music, but this type is very relaxing for us - - AMAZING they sing the same song in they own way, and it is STILL wonderful! Thank you for think of it for us! xo
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 03:52 AM

my favorite song of all time. I fell in love with it when my first grandchild was born, the Sunshine of your Smile by Chas and Dave. I have this as my ringtone
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 01:10 PM

Hi tina! WELCOME!

Aww..that is such sweet story.... for ring tone? !! Good for you! Here is the song for others to listening to! (The Sunshine of You Smile!) Thank you for comment to us! xo Gia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ximORS6IQ
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 12:07 AM

Hi Gia, I thought of you when I saw this video, music is so important but I rarely just sit and listen these days.

https://youtu.be/NKDXuCE7LeQ
Gianetta
US

29-01-2016, 01:53 PM

Hi Toots!

Ahhhh rats! I am not able to see the video you have post... ALL THE TIME they blocking the good videos!! BAHH! .... sorry for that, toots. ...but I thank you for trying! xo :/ Gia
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 08:46 PM

DIRE STRAITS.

Gianetta
US

01-02-2016, 08:59 PM

Hello AO - As usual - not able to seeing the video that you have post - I can see is from Dire Strait - but - the usual message have appear. Hopeful that other are able to see it..... Thank you for posting for us! xo Gia (P.S. - I see the Macaroni movie and enjoy it very much! First I watch in American style - and then I watch in Italian language - was more hilarious in Italian...lol! ) GREAT movie and they was capture the Italian spirit to turn a grumpy one in to one who learn to treasure his friendships with his soldier friend (Marcello!) Thank you for tell me of that movie - it was wonderful - even the swears was wonderful! I laughing so much!
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hello AO - As usual - not able to seeing the video that you have post - I can see is from Dire Strait - but - the usual message have appear.

Maybe NSA only allow American music.

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
I see the Macaroni movie and enjoy it very much! First I watch in American style - and then I watch in Italian language - was more hilarious in Italian...lol! )
Italian version is the best!
Gianetta
US

01-02-2016, 09:13 PM

I know..... I dunno what NSA is mean but they a stinker!! I not able to see hardly ANY music one any more. Is SO frustrate to me... bah!! :/
I have find a different U.S. group that have offer the ability to play musics and also for blogging and message ... I belonging also to that one now but I will continue to remain to this one also because I will missing my music friend here! I can not see most the videos, but I can still say hello and play a few song that they will seeing. Thank you very much! Gia

Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top