Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 03:18 PM

Blood (Second Series) Starts Tonight At 9pm, On Ch5 For Five Consecutive Nights.

The first series which is set in rural Ireland, concerned Doctor Jim Hogan played by the brilliant actor Adrian Dunbar from Line Of Duty.

In that series their estranged daughter, Cat, is summoned home after the unexpected death of her mother.

Tonight, in this new series, the father Jim Hogan returns home after a year away and wants to make amends.
However, a car accident involving another daughter leads to further discoveries and threatens to rip the family apart again.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 03:19 PM

Re: Blood (Second Series) Starts Tonight At 9pm, On Ch5 For Five Consecutive Nights.

Thanks Art. We've been watching series 1 again to refresh our memories ready for the start of the 2nd series.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 03:30 PM

Re: Blood (Second Series) Starts Tonight At 9pm, On Ch5 For Five Consecutive Nights.

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Thanks Art. We've been watching series 1 again to refresh our memories ready for the start of the 2nd series.
Percy, The first series was good, wasn’t it? Let’s hope this second series is as good too!
Percy Vere
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Percy, The first series was good, wasn’t it? Let’s hope this second series is as good too!
Yeah, I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch more than the 1st and last episodes though just to remember the characters. It was Val who insisted we watch them all and I know which side my bread's buttered
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

27-04-2020, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Yeah, I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch more than the 1st and last episodes though just to remember the characters. It was Val who insisted we watch them all and I know which side my bread's buttered
You might as well watch it all at the moment, as it passes the time!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 07:30 PM

Thank Artangel, I will watch 'Blood' tonight

Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 08:18 PM

Thanks, Art. Missed Series 1 so will get it on catch-up and record Series 2. Good to hear of something to watch.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2020, 11:25 PM

Having watched three episodes, it is so gruesome it has scenes of Drugs Violent beatings, Lesbianism.and I presume there are familys who live that. However the acting is good,and it is addictive

I do know that in every Town or City there are Criminal families who live by there wits and will kill if you cross them.

Thank goodness they do not live near me.

And if I got threatened by these one of these beasts my family friend 6ft 6inch winning Martial Art Boxer, would pick them up with one hand, and fling them in the air before they knew what hit them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 09:45 AM

Well I endured the first episode and about half of the second episode but decided that it was all too slow, too depressing and too boring. It's a shame because I thought the first series was good. I couldn't bear looking at that woman and her husband any longer, they both have faces like a smacked @rse.
Percy Vere

30-04-2020, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well I endured the first episode and about half of the second episode but decided that it was all too slow, too depressing and too boring. It's a shame because I thought the first series was good. I couldn't bear looking at that woman and her husband any longer, they both have faces like a smacked @rse.
Agreed on both counts and why oh why bring a drugs gang into the story line?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top