Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 06:47 PM

Re: Blinded by the light

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The referendum has to be respected.

In years to come, if we decide on another Referendum to rejoin, that will be fine by me.

If Merkel and Macron are gone and the EU is back to a trading bloc, not a political take over, I would rejoin.

I was a very reluctant leaver, events since then have convinced me that I made the right decision and I would vote leave now without any doubt.
I agree Swim! Mutually beneficial trading agreements could be good for all, but all political decisions should have been controlled by individual countries...... some people were just too power hungry
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The referendum has to be respected.

In years to come, if we decide on another Referendum to rejoin, that will be fine by me.

If Merkel and Macron are gone and the EU is back to a trading bloc, not a political take over, I would rejoin.

I was a very reluctant leaver, events since then have convinced me that I made the right decision and I would vote leave now without any doubt.
I agree,

The way the EU has acted since the referendum has scared the sh*t out of me and I truly would not ever want to be a part of the EU uness it changed back to a trading bloc only
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
I agree,

The way the EU has acted since the referendum has scared the sh*t out of me and I truly would not ever want to be a part of the EU uness it changed back to a trading bloc only
You must be very easily frightened. Would you like to expand on just what the EU should have done to cheer you up?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
You must be very easily frightened. Would you like to expand on just what the EU should have done to cheer you up?
Not to you.

You really aren't capable of that level of debate.

Anyway, my vote is cast. We are leaving. Not my worry anymore.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 11:53 AM

Not to you.

You really aren't capable of that level of debate.

Anyway, my vote is cast. We are leaving. Not my worry anymore.

Usual vomit.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Usual vomit.
Very good at it though and as usual no substance whatsoever.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Very good at it though and as usual no substance whatsoever.
You're certainly very good at spewing out posts with no substance whatsoever.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Learn to quote
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Usual vomit.
In keeping with the thread.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 03:39 PM

I agree,

As matters stand you will be part of the european family for some time.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top