Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 12:30 AM

Re: Your last?

1994 - Glastonbury - the late Great Johnny Cash!!

Magic - pure magic!
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 01:51 PM

Living down here the few crumbs we get from the national tour schedules are limited. Add to that the various considerations like are they worth that, am I working, etc, I don't get to as many gigs as I would like. I think the last was Half Man Half Biscuit, who were as entertaining as I hoped they would be. This song was one highlight among many...

MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 02:13 PM

My last big concert was Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band back in June 2013. It was my birthday present from my beautiful daughter Nique. The band and Bruce were amazing and the concert was a celebration of the memory of the Big Man - Clarence Clemons, and a welcome to the New Big Man, Clarence's nephew Jake Clemons. Wonderful memory. Here is the setlist for that night
1. The Ghost of Tom Joad (solo acoustic)
2. Long Walk Home
3. My Love Will Not Let You Down
4. Two Hearts
5. Seeds (sign request)
6. Trapped (sign request)
7. LONG TIME COMIN’ (E Street Band premiere)
8. Wrecking Ball
9. Death to my Hometown
10. Hungry Heart
11. The River
Full Born To Run Album dedicated to James Gandolfini
12. Thunder Road
13. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
14. Night
15. Backstreets
16. Born To Run
17. She’s The One
18. Meeting Across the River
19. Jungleland
20. Pay Me My Money Down
21. Shackled and Drawn
22. Waitin’ On A Sunny Day
23. Lonesome Day
24. Badlands
Encore -
25. We Are Alive
26. Born in the USA
27. Bobby Jean
28. Dancing in the Dark
29. Raise Your Hand
30. American Land
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2020, 04:50 PM

Like Glanney I've already given my last one but, I've seen a few tribute bands since then. The last tribute band I saw was Think Floyd last year. They're excellent and have even jammed with David Gilmour and Rick Wright.
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 02:11 AM

Leonard Cohen in the O2

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 08:31 AM

I went to the Carol King Songbook show...it was brilliant I didn't know she wrote so many great songs. Performed by a professional music company with great singers... loved it.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 05:24 PM

Oops my mistake. The last tribute band I saw was at Christmas when we went on a Warner's Twixtmas break. The Saturday evening's live entertainment was provided by Genesis Connected and very good they were too .
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 08:58 PM

My last concert was at Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh to see The Rolling Stones in 2018

They were brilliant, even if they were looking ropey.

The support act was Richard Ashcroft and to be honest he was worth the price of the ticket on his own..........He was absolutely fantastic..........Loved it.

Tbh I've left it too long between gigs and my next concert is to see Kings of Leon in Newcastle in July..........Can't Wait!!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->

My last big concert was Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band back in June 2013. It was my birthday present from my beautiful daughter Nique. The band and Bruce were amazing and the concert was a celebration of the memory of the Big Man - Clarence Clemons, and a welcome to the New Big Man, Clarence's nephew Jake Clemons. Wonderful memory. Here is the setlist for that night
1. The Ghost of Tom Joad (solo acoustic)
2. Long Walk Home
3. My Love Will Not Let You Down
4. Two Hearts
5. Seeds (sign request)
6. Trapped (sign request)
7. LONG TIME COMIN’ (E Street Band premiere)
8. Wrecking Ball
9. Death to my Hometown
10. Hungry Heart
11. The River
Full Born To Run Album dedicated to James Gandolfini
12. Thunder Road
13. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
14. Night
15. Backstreets
16. Born To Run
17. She’s The One
18. Meeting Across the River
19. Jungleland
20. Pay Me My Money Down
21. Shackled and Drawn
22. Waitin’ On A Sunny Day
23. Lonesome Day
24. Badlands
Encore -
25. We Are Alive
26. Born in the USA
27. Bobby Jean
28. Dancing in the Dark
29. Raise Your Hand
30. American Land
Saw Springstein at Hampden Park in 2017 ( I think)

He was on stage for 3.5 hrs......And would've stayed on longer if he could've, of that I've no doubt. He was loving it!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 09:43 PM

Queen at Sun City, unfortunately the concert was stopped after a few minutes as Freddy was unwell.
We had travelled a long way so we didn't take the offer of tickets for a later show.

Before that I saw Christopher Cross, same venue.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top