Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 05:05 PM

Re: Your conscience

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The EASIEST solution is to convert into high value notes and post it as several packets to your overseas bank a/c. Do so over a number of days in order to minimise any "lost in mail" garbage. As a matter of interest 30 grand weighs about a pound and a half.
It weighs what? How do you know this? Wait...don't answer that...I don't need to know really!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
It weighs what? How do you know this? Wait...don't answer that...I don't need to know really!
Experience.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 06:17 PM

Trust me, Rio is a HORRIBLE place.

It looks great in some pictures but don't go by looks. It's a place where one needs to wash one's hands BEFORE going to the lavatory and the only place in all the places that I've been, and I've been to a good few, where I saw mobile brothels. Modified busses especially on Avenida Atlântica (sea front Copacabana).
Yes look what it did to Ronnie Biggs
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes look what it did to Ronnie Biggs
He was living one of the Favela's - Santa Teresa - which while not the worst is not the place to hang around after dark.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 09:08 AM

It’s nice to see that most people are basically honest .
I can’t imagine what it must be like not to have a conscience but so many don’t . I was out walking with a friend yesterday she was telling me that at one time she was burgled and they took among other things jewellery that wasn’t valuable but had belonged to her mother and grandmother .
You can imagine people just dumping this stuff in the rubbish something that meant something to someone.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

16-04-2021, 09:09 AM

He was living one of the Favela's - Santa Teresa - which while not the worst is not the place to hang around after dark.
But he was living thieving bastard.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

16-04-2021, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
But he was living thieving bastard.
Very true, but he had some unpleasant traits as well.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 10:20 AM

Dishonest people are the scum of the earth, imo.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

16-04-2021, 01:40 PM

Yes I think they are too.
Always trying to pull a fast one on people but people can be dishonest in many ways .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

16-04-2021, 01:52 PM

Honesty is subjective.

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top