Join for free
Page 4 of 22 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 04:35 PM

Re: Do you ever think...

Like Tara I also met a few people and did not enjoy myself at all. I'd happily meet up for Coffee or Lunch but until I got to know them properly I'd not have them either at the farm or at my home. Sounds unfriendly I know, but you act on what you've experienced in the past.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 04:52 PM

No, to put it bluntly.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 04:59 PM

As well as on here, YouTube. Very addictive. Watching one video takes you to watching another, then another and by the time you notice what time it is you realise that a few hours have passed without you really noticing it.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 06:31 PM

My computer doesn't go on before 8am, and goes off before 7pm. I will be shutting down for the night in a few minutes.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 07:17 PM

7:17 and you are still here you wee devil ya
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 07:35 PM

I'm thinking all the time.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
7:17 and you are still here you wee devil ya
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:12 PM

No, TBH I think perhaps I don't use it enough. Everyone seems to be online these days, no matter what they're doing. Head down, eyes on the phone... tut. I just hope people don't go online whilst they are.... you know....

I like my own company and sometimes I think I'm getting a little bit too anti social. I feel that way sometimes when I come on here and note posters have been at it all day. One half of me thinks 'get a life' (not in a rude way) especially if they are hail and hearty and not immobile, and the other half feels a bit envious as I miss out on stuff - you all seem to get on well, so I feel a bit left in cold sometimes.

I'm very infrequently around here, just because I like to be moving about and doing stuff in daylight hours. Evenings are for the laptop, unless I want to do something else like read or watch a film. If I'm a bit poorly I might come online during the day.

Actually, I've just lied.... if I need to look something up online, I might do it quickly in the daylight hours.

Edited:

I often wonder if spouses/partners get a bit fed up of those who are in relationships always being online and posting on forums.
I imagine the scenario of two folk in the lounge, not talking to each other, both on their phones or laptops totally engrossed in forum life ignoring each other.
Anyone?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
No, TBH I think perhaps I don't use it enough. Everyone seems to be online these days, no matter what they're doing. Head down, eyes on the phone... tut. I just hope people don't go online whilst they are.... you know....

I like my own company and sometimes I think I'm getting a little bit too anti social. I feel that way sometimes when I come on here and note posters have been at it all day. One half of me thinks 'get a life' (not in a rude way) especially if they are hail and hearty and not immobile, and the other half feels a bit envious as I miss out on stuff - you all seem to get on well, so I feel a bit left in cold sometimes.

I'm very infrequently around here, just because I like to be moving about and doing stuff in daylight hours. Evenings are for the laptop, unless I want to do something else like read or watch a film. If I'm a bit poorly I might come online during the day.

Actually, I've just lied.... if I need to look something up online, I might do it quickly in the daylight hours.
No, what do you mean Pesta
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
No, what do you mean Pesta
Why sheep shearing of course Queenie

(Think that's what I mean - I believe the vulgar term begins with the letters 'sh', but my memory fails sometimes, so I might have typed the wrong words)

Page 4 of 22 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top