Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 01:37 PM

Re: CBD Oil

**** Please note post has been removed, sorry we do not allow link dropping.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 10:24 AM

I tried CBD oil because I read a few drops under the tongue before bedtime was good for insomnia. I didn't work.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 01:30 PM

Marge has been trying it; a couple of sprays under the tongue. So far no noticeable improvement to her pain. However, a friend of hers has been using it and found it to work well. It could be that her friend has a stronger version.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 04:12 PM

My friend reckons it has helped her ageing Labrador no end.
His poor old back legs have been getting weaker for the last few months, but he seems quite a bit brighter since he's been having the oil, and wanting to go out again.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Marge has been trying it; a couple of sprays under the tongue. So far no noticeable improvement to her pain. However, a friend of hers has been using it and found it to work well. It could be that her friend has a stronger version.
My OH tried it for her fibromyalgia but it made zero difference, though we have friends that swear by it.
I think one of the problems with CBD oil is that there are so many to choose from, and even reviews don't seem to agree which brands are best so you could be right that her friend has a stronger (or just more effective) brand.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
My OH tried it for her fibromyalgia but it made zero difference, though we have friends that swear by it.
I think one of the problems with CBD oil is that there are so many to choose from, and even reviews don't seem to agree which brands are best so you could be right that her friend has a stronger (or just more effective) brand.
Yes, I though they were all the same thing, but evidently not.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top