Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 10:10 PM

Dreams

Last couple of nights I have had retro dreams, considerations had long ago, is it conceivable that at some point, dreams and day to day activity could merge?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 10:12 PM

Re: Dreams

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Last couple of nights I have had retro dreams, considerations had long ago, is it conceivable that at some point, dreams and day to day activity could merge?
Dream On, Spitfire, she might already have moved on!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 10:14 PM

No! not that at all. something more fundamental than that.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 11:26 AM

I often have dreams of past events. I have had three or four where I've re-visited or broken into houses I've lived in to search for things I left behind, my children's toys are there and I try to carry them out.

It upsets me as my first wasband got us evicted in SA, things were thrown into the street and many things stolen. Later I had to come back to England and leave with only our clothes.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 02:58 PM

What's a dream? I only ever remember nightmares I wish I had nice dreams from time to time,
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 09:25 AM

Lat night I dreamed I was in a time travel machine (seriously)!

Waking up, this morning, I had to check the date!

And where I was!

Sadly, it was the same old same old!

But I've just realised - that's a good thing!

This is NOT a joke!

susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 09:30 AM

I was dreaming I was falling at great speed and as I fell kicking my arms and legs to steady myself I didnt know where to find my body, I couldn't remember which house or bed I was in ()

My mind had to think fast because I didnt know where I was going to land , then bump I fell back into my body through my tummy area and opened my eyes, I was back in this life and in my home .

This was 20 years ago and I've never forgotten the feeling of trying to remember where I was

Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 10:59 AM

I never remember dreams, I know on waking that I've been dreaming, but that's it.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK

04-10-2020, 11:18 AM

Don't know about others, but my dreams always seem to involve me looking for something.

A lost person, my late Mrs, a missing car, one of the kids.

Strange that!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top