Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 12:12 PM

Hurrah! Andrew Neil to lead new GB News Channel.

Brilliant news! the BBC has lost one of its star political interviewers now its confirmed that Andrew Neil is leaving to set up a new channel - GB News.
Good for him - and us! We desperately need a new news programme that doesn't delight in trashing Brexit and Great Britain at every opportunity.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/13...iteers-twitter
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 12:52 PM

Re: Hurrah! Andrew Neil to lead new GB News Channel.

I certainly look forward to tuning in!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 01:14 PM

Hi

Owned by the Americans.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 02:17 PM

Obviously Swimmy, otherwise there would be no chance of a rival news programme even being in the pipeline! How could it when the Remain supporting establishment own and run all of our media news.

Hopefully this GB News channel will be a breath of fresh air to fairness by backing Great Britain instead of slagging us off at every opportunity.
Even better, if one's intent is to appear on this new channel to blacken GB's name or reputation, they will be told to bog off, they're not welcome!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

26-09-2020, 02:21 PM

I really wish Andrew Neil every best wish in his new endeavour.
All I ever wish to see on news channels is fair and balanced reporting. Something that is currently impossible on BBC, ITV, Channel 4, and SKY.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 02:45 PM

Hope it's on a catch-up service of some description too as I no longer have a TV licence. Maybe repeated on YouTube?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I really wish Andrew Neil every best wish in his new endeavour.
All I ever wish to see on news channels is fair and balanced reporting. Something that is currently impossible on BBC, ITV, Channel 4, and SKY.
You can add C5 to that list too. As for Andrew Neil - my very best wishes to him in his new role as Chairman of GB News.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
You can add C5 to that list too. As for Andrew Neil - my very best wishes to him in his new role as Chairman of GB News.
Oh good, that means it might be on My5 catch-up too.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 09:09 PM

Hi

I dislike the American way of doing things as much as I dislike the EU way.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Hope it's on a catch-up service of some description too as I no longer have a TV licence. Maybe repeated on YouTube?
Me three.

This is something long overdue. We don't have a TV news service in this country which balances the left-wing view of all of our existing offerings.

And Andrew Neil is the ideal person to front it, he having been kicked out by the BBC for not being left-wing enough. Hopefully, he'll rub the BBC's faces in it!

I certainly look forward to watching it and hopefully it will also be available on non-broadcast sources. If not, I might even watch it illegally. The BBC Police are not to know if I don't let them in and keep the window blind down.

Talking of which, some friends of ours are terrified of ditching their BBC Tax after they saw a 'TV detector van' go down their road just a few weeks ago.
I don't think they believed me when I told them that it is just a bluff and they don't have the ability to tell even whether you have a TV on, let alone what you're watching!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top