Join for free
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 08:56 PM

Ghosts

Is anyone watching this? I'm catching it on Iplayer. It's a nice change from all the drama in real life. A bit of the comic and a bit of the supernatural. Recommend it for the crazy times we are living in.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 09:25 PM

Re: Ghosts

I mentioned this program on the thread Question Of The Day.
The first series was hilarious. Both series are made by the people who made Horrible Histories & Yonderland. I loved Yonderland so much that I bought the DVD's of the whole series. Shame they never made any more really.
Ghosts is I think different but almost as good.

Did you watch the first series, Annie?
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 09:40 PM

It's a nice series and I like all the actors/characters in it. I am just about to watch episode 1 of series 2, by sheer coincidence.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I mentioned this program on the thread Question Of The Day.
The first series was hilarious. Both series are made by the people who made Horrible Histories & Yonderland. I loved Yonderland so much that I bought the DVD's of the whole series. Shame they never made any more really.
Ghosts is I think different but almost as good.

Did you watch the first series, Annie?
I'm just watching the first series. Love the bit where the ghosts are fixing the boiler.

I will look up Yonderland - thanks for the recommendation.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm just watching the first series. Love the bit where the ghosts are fixing the boiler.

I will look up Yonderland - thanks for the recommendation.
Yonderland was on Sky original, I don't have it but used to watch at my Daughters, she liked it too. I think the DVD's are available still, got mine from Amazon.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 10:01 PM

I think the Basement Ghosts are rather funny. The boiler-fixing scene is one of my favourites. They also feature in some nice scenes in episode 1 of series 2.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 09:15 AM

Very cleverly written and produced.Loved it when the politician said "I don't believe in ghosts" and the answer "but you are one"!
Going to watch the whole series on iplayer.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 11:16 AM

I think its great, its funny and very well done.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top