Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 04:50 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Insomnia Rules.

Could not sleep, so been posting.

No idea what is going on locally, sirens and flashing lights.

Hopefully nothing serious and just the Bypass, noise carries at night.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 06:27 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good Morning Swimmy and everyone.

Off to the butchers when they open - need to stock up before the next 'lock down' begins - hopefully back before the rain recommences!

Then it is back to the craft room and Christmas Card making.

Have a safe day.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 07:04 AM

Morning all

Still like middle of night here its so dark and I darent look out the window but I already know what its doing out there without looking *tut*

Taking dad to shops today for his weekly masked up and gloved outing so we probably going to get drenched, oh well umbrellas at daylight it is.

I've got dad hooked on some crisplike snacks called Pom Bears that he calls Poe Bears, i dont correct him as he still calls them poe bears lol. He's run out so we'll be buying some today.

I've had a week off work this week, can't believe its got to Friday already, shame I couldn't go anywhere but our region is in lockdown.

My best friends daughter tested positive for covid on Wednesday so my best friend who has emphysema and crohns has taken a test yesterday teatime so we have a very anxious wait for her results im very frightened for her and she is terrified, she believes if she gets vovid she may not survive so we are praying hard. I feel so sorry for her feeling of fear and anxiety she's going through. Her other daughter started with symptoms yesterday so she took a test last night too. As yet my best friend doesn't have any symptoms so hopefully she's going to escape it. Damn this evil virus.

Stay safe everyone xxxxx
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 07:20 AM

Sorry to hear about your friend and her daughter, Queenie, must be very worrying for both of them!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Sorry to hear about your friend and her daughter, Queenie, must be very worrying for both of them!
all 6 of her children are very scared as they know how vulnerable she is. She only has 30 per cent lung capacity as it is. Its going to be an anxious wait.

Glad to hear you are keeping busy doing what you live best my crafty friend xxx
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 08:49 AM

What! It is September it is Spring not the middle of winter. I don't want to hear words like "icy Blast".

It was windy today and got colder as the day progressed.

I am going camping next weekend this is not what I want to hear. Might as well live in England

Hope your day was warmer.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone a very chilly start and I think this weekend will see an end to the last of the runner beans.

Still no roadmen, this is a no through road so closing it is a big deal for the residents who will be marooned in their houses , I wish they would get on with it.

I am going to hem the insect netting which will cover my vegetables today all ready to cover the garlic, insects thwarted I bet I get rust instead .
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 09:37 AM

Good morning all sunny with a chilly wind here.

My usual pharmacy who delivers my meds, Lloyds, is closing down next month so I have changed to Boots ..... I’m awaiting my first delivery from them today.

No plans for today, no doubt something will turn up

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 12:51 PM

Hi everyone, back home now after a nice week in Dorset, just got to unpack then I may have a look around the garden, what's the betting it's a jungle out there...

Enjoy the rest of your day folks

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top