Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 09:59 PM

Re: How Many Do You Think Will Come To Your Funeral?

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Three men playing golf. Just about to tee off when one stopped and bowed his head with his cap off when a funeral prossession passed by. One of he others commented it is nice to see someone with a little respect. The man replied,"Well you have too when it is your wife in the coffin"
realspeed, Your jokes are funny too!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
awww make that 7, just be sure to let me know when you popped your clogs which crem I come to and I'll be there mate
LQ, Judd might bequeath you his place in the ‘Last To Post’ thread!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2020, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Well, if and when my time comes, I would hope that there would be about two coachloads for family. There's a lot of us, and they all live locally.
They would enjoy a knees-up with free flowing drinks and sarnies.

As long as they drink a toast to me, God bless em, they will all be following me at one time or another, enjoy life while you can.
SG, Two coach loads? That sounds like a day to remember!
Make sure they don’t divert the coaches if their favourite football team are playing in a Final!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2020, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Well I ain’t going yet I hope. But I wish this cough would go.
Oh the question. Will not know and will not care. ⚰️
It’s not the cough that carried him off, it’s the coffin they carried him off in.
Emjay, Will You be taking a Taxi cab there?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 10:19 PM

This a really sneaky question. Is it by any chance to find out who has the biggest ego..Haha. But here goes. I'm tempted to join the funny queue but....NOt that many I would imagine. Most of oldest and closest friends live far away in other states or overseas. My family of origin all live in Perth. So I couldn't hazard a guess. I don't have many enemies I don't think so maybe a few will come. As long as my wife and son are there that's what counts.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
LQ, Judd might bequeath you his place in the ‘Last To Post’ thread!
Nevah! That's mine, all mine.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2020, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I hope not many.
Why waste a day for something you can't reverse?
Besoeker, That’s not very positive!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2020, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Nevah! That's mine, all mine.
That made me laugh... In your dreams!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2020, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
This a really sneaky question. Is it by any chance to find out who has the biggest ego..Haha. But here goes. I'm tempted to join the funny queue but....NOt that many I would imagine. Most of oldest and closest friends live far away in other states or overseas. My family of origin all live in Perth. So I couldn't hazard a guess. I don't have many enemies I don't think so maybe a few will come. As long as my wife and son are there that's what counts.
Keezoy, Yes, l suppose it is a sneaky question that can be treated seriously or in a comical way.
Is it to find out who has the biggest ego? I’m not sure? I think at our age, it is more about, how many of our relatives and friends are still alive to attend!
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 11:05 PM

Not having a funeral.
I intend to live forever.

So far so good.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top