Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2013, 01:05 AM

Re: 11 year old girl pregnant!

Would you have expected otherwise.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2013, 01:11 AM

I guess not.
I might wonder who you were if you swapped heads.
dreamer
tennessee usa
dreamer is female  dreamer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2013, 04:35 AM

I guess it's the same almost everywhere. I've heard about women getting pregnant just to get money from the government. These days over here our gov practically encourages it. Makes me sick! I know a few people who get food stamps while making good money selling illegal drugs. I no longer talk to them. I have a few vices but work for my money. A mother that "lets" her daughter take part in that activity is despicable. Morals..you all are right on!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2013, 09:45 AM

I wonder what the Mother would do if the law changed about benefits.
I personally think that a child under 16 is yours and is a parents responsibility.
This girl is still on child benefit which her Mother receives. The law should change that as she is only 11 and cannot go to work until she is 16 that any living costs she needs come out of the Mothers income as she is responsible for her. Although in the case of this Mother I use that word loosely.
She needs taking into care definitely as smoking 20 cigs a day is doing her no good, neither the unborn child. The cycle will continue as mentioned and its the tax payer that is paying for this unsightly lifestyle perpetuated by this "Mother".
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2013, 10:33 AM

As for the boy being charged with rape. The girl may have dressed and made her face up and been so bodily developed then told the boy she was 16. After all, some girls do look a lot older than they really are these days.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2013, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Stella H ->
As for the boy being charged with rape. The girl may have dressed and made her face up and been so bodily developed then told the boy she was 16. After all, some girls do look a lot older than they really are these days.
I never see that as a valid excuse they may look older but rarely do they have the right attitude or speech to be mistaken for older. And unless a man/boy is from another town etc they will be aware the girl still attends school.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2013, 07:25 PM

Thank you for the link Meg , having read it I can now give my comment ,
The mother said she was proud of her daughter keeping the baby not of her getting pregnant ,so on that I will give the girl credit for taking on the responsibility.

Both the boy and girl were drunk it said in the report ,Who sold the drink to them should be held to count , along with the one supplying ciggerettes.

The girl keeping the baby will not open doors for her to get a house cause she's still a minor .

I would think the SS will now keep a close watch on this girl and her family,hopefully she will come out of the birth with no major trauma.At 11/12 she is still developing hope it has a happy ending .
lavander
s. scotland
lavander is female  lavander has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2013, 07:45 PM

what's this baby's upbringing going to be like, when the 11 year old was able to get alcohol and cigs, then the grandmother can't be relied on to help raise this one any better than she did her own.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2013, 09:10 PM

I agree with you Lavander. Just what kind of ubringing can this little child have with them?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2013, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Stella H ->
I agree with you Lavander. Just what kind of ubringing can this little child have with them?
Well after reading about this 'little child's' thoughts and behaviour I tend to think she is a reincarnation with a mindset of a 30yr old. Can't help thinking though how come her body is capable of pregnancy? If that is the case nature must be telling up something surely? The 15yr old lad is now up on a charge of rape or underage sex or something. Something just doesn't seem right and I don't mean in this instance but overall.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top