Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 11:24 AM

16yo girl to live in Turkey with her 21yo lover

Big news on the DM website. A sexually active blonde bimbo has fallen in love with a 21yo barman in Turkey, and the parents are allowing her to stay over there for 7 weeks. They plan on marrying in August, he has to do his year of N/Service, they will live here for a couple of years, then go back to Turkey.

Hmm, such optimistic thoughts.

Neither can speak the other's language, depending on Skype translation tools. His family are pleased. Her family are divided: paternal grandparents want nothing to do with the sorry saga and haven't spoken to their son or grand daughter since last year, when these plans were made.

Been reading many of the comments and I personally agree with the majority. IMO, the parents need to wise up and realise the grandparents are the only ones seeing sense here, they need to take a firm grip on their daughter's precocious behaviour (she said she would go out there even without their permission or blessing), and stop her making the biggest mistake of her life.

Sorry, forgot to give a link. On the iPad, not a computer.

Mail online.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 11:35 AM

Re: 16yo girl to live in Turkey with her 21yo lover

Yes Jazzi, I read that in today's Mirror. Good luck to them and I hope it turns out to be "they lived happily ever after" ........but I suspect that won't be the case.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 12:01 PM

The Turkish young man we knew, said that the holiday workers met and slept with at least 5 girls a month during the season.

I feel sorry for the girl, I'm sure her boyfriend will continue to meet and sleep with other girls, if he doesn't get a proper job to take them through the winter.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 01:00 PM

Short cut to a British passport - or am I being cynical ?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Short cut to a British passport - or am I being cynical ?
It's what most of the posters are saying on the site in the comments section!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 01:30 PM

Would you listen to a word your parents said at sixteen, I certainly didn't and wished now that sometimes I had. The tragedy is that the more you say no to an infatuated sixteen year old the more determined they will become, and it's a sad fact of life that sometimes we have to learn our lessons the hard way..... I just hope this young girl doesn't get too badly hurt learning hers...
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 02:49 PM

I do like a good love story... Not!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
I do like a good love story... Not!
It'll all end in tears ..... probably
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 03:12 PM

they need to take a firm grip on their daughter's precocious behaviour (she said she would go out there even without their permission or blessing), and stop her making the biggest mistake of her life.

Jazzi, how are they expected to do that when she said she would go out there with or without their permission? We know it's a stupid decision - her grandparents know it's a stupid decision - but perhaps it's one she's got to make on her own. Still, she's got his name tattooed on her so it's bound to last ... provided she's allowed out of the house on her own to show it off.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Would you listen to a word your parents said at sixteen, I certainly didn't and wished now that sometimes I had. The tragedy is that the more you say no to an infatuated sixteen year old the more determined they will become, and it's a sad fact of life that sometimes we have to learn our lessons the hard way..... I just hope this young girl doesn't get too badly hurt learning hers...
Absolutely Barry .
I know someone whose 16 year old daughter fell for a Turkish boy she met on holiday and the next thing we knew she became engaged to him
What did her mother do? The sensible woman told her daughter that was fine and during the Easter holiday she would take her to Turkey to meet the family.

They went and nothing more was heard of the boy or the engagement. The girl in question returned to school and her studies to get to University.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top