Join for free
Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 11:24 PM

Re: Remember The Days Of Stockings And Seamed Stockings?

::sigh:: stockings were no longer a necessity when I was a young girl. They were purely for pleasure. Seamed Nylons by pretty polly were the rage. To be worn with stilettos and lacy undies (or not if you dared...!) Every year I'd get the lace undies/stocking/perfume full works in my Christmas "present". Was the present for me or for him?!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 12:07 AM

My mum used to wear stocking but I can'r say I've really noticed the young ladies (18+ mind, before I get into trouble) of today wearing them.
They look far better in red suspenders IMO
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
My mum used to wear stocking but I can'r say I've really noticed the young ladies (18+ mind, before I get into trouble) of today wearing them.
They look far better in red suspenders IMO
Anything red is a good addition Floydy. High heels for instance.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 09:39 AM

I still have a pair of red killer heels somewhere, Dongles. Haven't worn them for a while. I think the last time was when our poetry group hosted an evening of 'erotic' poetry - and we all had to dress appropriately! I wore a straight black skirt - slit to the thigh - black silk stockings and a red satin garter. Nearly caused a riot on the 'bus on the way there!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 10:20 AM

So I was riding on a bus in York a while back and you'll never guess what I saw.......

To quote the words of the famous Mae West: "Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you pleased to see me?"

I had to rush home and take a cold shower......
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I still have a pair of red killer heels somewhere, Dongles. Haven't worn them for a while. I think the last time was when our poetry group hosted an evening of 'erotic' poetry - and we all had to dress appropriately! I wore a straight black skirt - slit to the thigh - black silk stockings and a red satin garter. Nearly caused a riot on the 'bus on the way there!
Did you receive any 'offers' on the way there?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I really must find the keys to my time machine.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-08-2019, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
So I was riding on a bus in York a while back and you'll never guess what I saw.......

To quote the words of the famous Mae West: "Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you pleased to see me?"

I had to rush home and take a cold shower......
Were you on the wrong bus Foxy?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-08-2019, 07:09 PM

Any more tales of stockinged delights? It's gone 7 and I need a top up.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Any more tales of stockinged delights? It's gone 7 and I need a top up.
I'll inbox you

Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top