Join for free
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 12:31 AM

Re: Katie Price Has Her "Teeth" Replaced - Shocking Pics

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Lots of women are truly fascinated
It's horrified fascination.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 06:39 AM

I'm not fascinated by her not in the least. If this thread hadn't been started I would be oblivious to her latest escapades.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 06:48 AM

You hear it first on OFF.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I try not to judge her parenting skills,only because it’s none of my business,..but have done in the past...each to their own I guess.

It wouldn’t be my kind of lifestyle,but neither would mine be to her.....she’s free to live her life as she chooses...

What ever the consequences are,for our own lifestyle,is on us...and we have all made mistakes,which hopefully we learn from....I have made huge mistakes in my life,as a result have and still suffering the consequences of those mistakes.
It's only my business because she chose to make a programme about it and show it to the nation. How she treats her children has nothing to do with me but did it really warrant a 'Mother of the year' award?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's only my business because she chose to make a programme about it and show it to the nation. How she treats her children has nothing to do with me but did it really warrant a 'Mother of the year' award?

I honestly can’t see how it’s your business,that she chose to make a tv programme,LD.

You are free to comment on it....but am at a loss to why it’s your business...not arguing with you my friend...

Just trying to understand why you think it’s your business?..

I think it’s her business....she must have known the comments she would get....great entertainment though,ehhh!.....

I don’t even follow her...but came across a page of hers,....then some “assume” I follow her......that I’m fascinated by her...

Some on here know more about me than I do!.....not you LD.x

She is fiercely protective of her son,Harvey.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I see that she's being wheeled about in a crystal wheelchair - no doubt part of some sponsorship deal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEbrqDV7zq0
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 12:17 PM

Well, I have heard not everybody likes her.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I honestly can’t see how it’s your business,that she chose to make a tv programme,LD.

You are free to comment on it....but am at a loss to why it’s your business...not arguing with you my friend...

Just trying to understand why you think it’s your business?..

I think it’s her business....she must have known the comments she would get....great entertainment though,ehhh!.....

I don’t even follow her...but came across a page of hers,....then some “assume” I follow her......that I’m fascinated by her...

Some on here know more about me than I do!.....not you LD.x

She is fiercely protective of her son,Harvey.
You are correct, it is not my business, I suppose what I meant (as you say) is that I am free to comment seeing as she has made her life so public.

Not arguing with you either.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 01:01 PM

It's a strange world we live in.

Price is someone whose career is "being a celebrity". No obvious talents such as singing, acting, playing an instrument, etc which requires one to have a high profile if one is to make an income. Guess it's all part of the "temple of nothingness".

Anyway, no man is an island etc etc, and as such I wish her a speedy recovery.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-08-2020, 01:08 PM

Yep, all part of her PR no doubt.

Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top