Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 07:30 PM

Re: US Election: Trump denies downplaying severity of virus

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
A vote for Trump is a vote against ANTIFA and all that BLM nonsense so for me it's Trump all the way.
Yes because he racist against Blacks, Chinese and Mexicans.
He’s disrespectful towards women and puts himself before the people he’s suppose to be caring for. He doesn’t care about the law. Geez! What could go wrong?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->

Trump is jaw-droppingly moronic; he has the vocabulary and grammar of a 12-year-old with the intellectual capacity of an 8-year-old while his predilection for prevarication is positively pre-school.

Guess you don't like him much.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 07:45 PM

This was filmed in April.

14 minutes long but worth a watch.

The look on BM face LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTGBJMDcras&t=403s
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Yes because he racist against Blacks, Chinese and Mexicans.
He’s disrespectful towards women and puts himself before the people he’s suppose to be caring for. He doesn’t care about the law. Geez! What could go wrong?
What's not to like?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
What's not to like?
Seriously?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Guess you don't like him much.
I don't like Trump at all .....
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 08:46 AM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37982000

Has he done enough to get a second term in office.

People may not like the man but may vote on what he has delivered.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Seriously?
Actually yes. Seriously.

It's essential in the USA today considering what is taking place.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 10:01 AM

Trump disputes CDC head's vaccine timeline and mask claims

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/16/p...rts/index.html

Dr. Robert Redfield, the director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told the Senate Appropriations Committee Wednesday: "If you're asking me when is it going to be generally available to the American public, so we can begin to take advantage of vaccine to get back to our regular life, I think we're probably looking at third, late second quarter, third quarter 2021."

The President told reporters Redfield was "confused" when he said that.
"I think he made a mistake when he said that. It's just incorrect information," Trump said.
"I might even go so far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against Covid than when I take a Covid vaccine, because the immunogenicity may be 70%. And if I don't get an immune response, the vaccine is not going to protect me. This face mask will," Redfield told lawmakers during public testimony, adding that the American public has not yet embraced the use of masks to a level that could effectively control the outbreak.

The President also said Redfield's comments to Congress about masks possibly being more effective than a vaccine were incorrect and that Redfield may have misunderstood the question.Trump said "As far as the masks are concerned, I hope that the vaccine is going to be a lot more beneficial than the masks."
Donald Trump is, of course, a self-appointed expert on COVID-19 .....

What does Redfield know .....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_R._Redfield

Army medical service

DR Redfield's medical residency was undertaken at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center (WRAMC) in Washington, D.C., where he completed his postgraduate medical training and internships in internal medicine (1978-1980), as a U.S. Army officer. Redfield completed clinical and research fellowships at WRAMC, in infectious diseases and tropical medicine, by 1982.

Redfield continued as a U.S. Army physician and medical researcher at the WRAMC for the next decade, working in virology, immunology and clinical research. He collaborated with teams at the forefront of AIDS research, publishing several papers and advocating for strategies to translate knowledge gained from clinical studies to the practical treatment of patients afflicted by chronic viral diseases.

Redfield retired from the Army in 1996 as a colonel.

Academic positions

In 1996, Redfield, his HIV research colleague Robert Gallo and viral epidemiologist William Blattner co-founded the Institute of Human Virology at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. It is a multidisciplinary research organization dedicated to developing research and treatment programs for chronic human viral infection and disease.

At the University of Maryland, Baltimore, Redfield served as a tenured professor of medicine and microbiology. Redfield is known for his contributions in this period — in clinical research, in particular, for research into the virology and therapeutic treatments of HIV infection and AIDS. In the early years of investigations into the AIDS pandemic in the 1980s, Redfield led research that demonstrated that the HIV retrovirus could be heterosexually transmitted. He also developed the staging system now in use worldwide for the clinical assessment of HIV infection.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top