Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 06:53 PM

Starbucks.

Any else spotted Starbucks Diversity Ads on tv recently. It shows blokes in frocks (Transgender) deciding on their girly name? They pop into their local Starbucks where the barista (that’s someone who makes a cup of coffee) asks them their name, in order to write it on their cup. (Recyclable bamboo of course.
I don’t use Starbucks but if I did and in support of equal rights when asked I shall say ‘Gertrude’ or ‘Philomena’
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 07:15 PM

Re: Starbucks.

Diversity ads are two a penny these days. There was an ad on the other day with a straight white couple... honest. Ok, I made that up.

I think if I was in Starbucks (unlikely cos their coffee tastes like p*ss) I might give them my Roman name.... Longdoggius.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 07:16 PM

.. .. he shaved his legs, then he was a she and sang hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
.. .. he shaved his legs, then he was a she and sang hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
The women of colour went doo do doo doo etc.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Diversity ads are two a penny these days. There was an ad on the other day with a straight white couple... honest. Ok, I made that up.

I think if I was in Starbucks (unlikely cos their coffee tastes like p*ss) I might give them my Roman name.... Longdoggius.
A white heterosexual married couple on tv? Wow! That could be radical...
Costa my coffee shop of choice has a cup of money on the counter for some reason, it doesn't say help yourself but it is bad skills not to. Ah yes, when you are waiting for a black coffee (no not an “Americano”, just a black coffee), and there is some snowflake in front who says “Can I get.......” then wants a latte frappe wankerchino with cinnamon and coconut milk with a maple syrup and mocha foam and wants to pay with his latest apple £999 mugphone, but takes 20 attempts before switching to his “save the dolphin” Visa card.., and you just want to saw his man bun off with a chainsaw.

I think they might just shorten your name to Long though.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

01-10-2020, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
I certainly don’t have the legs for it..even shaved
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-10-2020, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
A white heterosexual married couple on tv? Wow! That could be radical...
Costa my coffee shop of choice has a cup of money on the counter for some reason, it doesn't say help yourself but it is bad skills not to. Ah yes, when you are waiting for a black coffee (no not an “Americano”, just a black coffee), and there is some snowflake in front who says “Can I get.......” then wants a latte frappe wankerchino with cinnamon and coconut milk with a maple syrup and mocha foam and wants to pay with his latest apple £999 mugphone, but takes 20 attempts before switching to his “save the dolphin” Visa card.., and you just want to saw his man bun off with a chainsaw.

I think they might just shorten your name to Long though.

'So.... chill Mr Barista while I like, take a selfie like of my pouty lips and my fleek eyebrows and like remove that statue outside.... oh and hold the plastic straw in my wankerchino'
Vlad
West Midlands UK

01-10-2020, 07:33 PM

You mad bugger
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-10-2020, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
You mad bugger
I have had rather a lot of caffeine today.

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 08:29 PM

Starbucks have the slowest service on the planet, perhaps because they are having to write philomena on the cups...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top