Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 10:15 AM

Re: Ambitions

Life was about survival as I left home at 16 no qualifications no real life skills , any job would do , there were no choices paying rent and food came first . Then I married at 19

My choices came at 50 I was able to go to college , passing exams in secretarial /computer skills I worked in an office until 57 , then another choice was offered and I trained in footcare and set up footcare clinics for a well known charity . Even now in my 70s I still do a few pairs of feet
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 12:31 PM

Re: Ambitions

I wanted to fly. So my ambition was to be a pilot. But fate always interferes. As a second choice was photography. My first job was in a photo news agency in Fleet Street. Even with the two years of national service in the army. I got to drive many different vehicles.
After that I had 13 different jobs until I passed the knowledge of London and became a cab driver (owner) for 45 years.
I did archive my childhood passion and flew a few different aircraft at my own expense.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top