Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 01:04 AM

Re: bath or shower?

I used to have baths, but not any more!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
It is impossible to clean your arsehole (properly) in a shower.
Sir.

Please mind your manners, and do not refer to Holes.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 05:23 AM

Too much info
Bath to soak in Epsom salts then shower to rinse
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
Baths or showers are vastly overrated. I live by the ancient principle that a person need two baths in a lifetime; at birth and at death. I do a lot of work outside, so that I get dirty every day. I have found that if you do not bathe daily, the excess dirt just falls off; greasy skin can only retain so much dirt.... The only problem is that the sheets get gritty quickly.

!
You’re kidding right?
Some scary answers on here.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 08:21 AM

Shower or Bathe, both are important remember, Cleanliness is next to Godliness, but don't forget those nooks and crannies.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 09:12 AM

Red hot bubble bath for me every time. I love to soak and I always read in the bath. It's my 'me' time. I do shower but could never buy a house if there were no bath.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 09:44 AM

A soiled bottom...when getting into the bath....if that's the case,they must walk around with one ,...haven't you heard of moist toilet wipes...I use baby wipes,put into a scented bag..then disposed of....

You are never clean,even after using toilet paper...either use a bidet or toilet wipes,for those who don't have a bidet.

The thought of walking around with a soiled bottom after a poo....makes me feel quite nauseous ....yuck!.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
I used to have baths, but not any more!
Aww! Is that really you? A handsome little chap
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 10:28 AM

People's ways of keeping clean vary. Thoughts about what's done in the area below the waist and above the knees are best discarded in my opinion. Whatever way it is, clothes are generally worn to isolate/insulate that area of the body from touching anywhere public.

The main thing to put effort into after the event is cleaning the area of the body that can make a difference to others ..and that is the hands.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2019, 10:46 AM

We had our bath taken out in favour of a shower but Christine (next door but one) always makes me welcome should I wish to use her bath, and she's more than happy to scrub my back when necessary.......

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top