Join for free
Page 27 of 42 « First < 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 01:03 PM

Re: What A Loss (?)

Wow!...so many hate posts directed at a couple of People who haven't done anyone here any harm...quite disturbing really.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Wow!...so many hate posts directed at a couple of People who haven't done anyone here any harm...quite disturbing really.
We, in the U.S., do not get all of the media articles on "the royals" that you do in the U.K. But, some months ago, I did happen to notice a small article which described the U.K. interest in all of the picayunish details of Harry and Meagan's relationship. The article went on to say that a significant percentage was intrusive and bordering on cruelty. If so, I don't blame Harry and Meagan for wanting to live a life away from the insanity.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 01:49 PM

^^^^^

This.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 01:51 PM

If it's any consolation, Harry and Meghan will no longer be called HRH, and they will be paying back the money spent on Frogmore Cottage as part of a deal with HM Queen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51163865
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 02:31 PM

For what it is worth - I don't hate them (or anyone else for that matter) I am just bored with them. They court publicity - then whinge when they have it. They are not alone in that though - lots of equally boring 'celebrities' do the same.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Is she an actor JBR?
I thought she was a bit player, whatever that is?
Donkeyman!
Soaps, mostly. Blimey, Ena Sharples never had such luck
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 02:51 PM

I actually believe the people who supported them, waved flags by the millions, and really thought they would be there for the next generation, feel they have been let down.
It was the public admiration for them that made them upset for not seeing pictures of the baby, looking back, to me and others the whole process looks to have been manipulated towards this very point, of running away !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 02:56 PM

She is quite well known form ‘ Suits .’
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 03:24 PM

Admittedly, they have done ME no harm.

However, I believe they have harmed the Queen, and at her age having spent her entire life supporting and promoting this country I feel that was selfish of them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 03:32 PM

You do like that word hate May .
I don’t think anyone has directed hate.
Hate is a much stronger emotion .

Page 27 of 42 « First < 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top