Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2020, 07:58 PM

Re: UK and EU Trade Discussions 29th June Agenda

I read that Sidwell has resigned from the Civil Service before he was pushed. COME ON DOWN MR FROST! who is taking over the position. Yeah! now watch those anti-government, anti-Brexit wallies get some A.... kicked.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2020, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I read that Sidwell has resigned from the Civil Service before he was pushed. COME ON DOWN MR FROST! who is taking over the position. Yeah! now watch those anti-government, anti-Brexit wallies get some A.... kicked.
You mean he is going to remove those lazy civil servants who refused to prepare for a no deal brexit because they thought it was all project fear? At least frost has seen what is coming at the UK, and he may get your apparatus of civil servants moving.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2020, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
You mean he is going to remove those lazy civil servants who refused to prepare for a no deal brexit because they thought it was all project fear? At least frost has seen what is coming at the UK, and he may get your apparatus of civil servants moving.
What preparations do we need to do then ?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2020, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
We need to get some fisheries protection boats organised as a
priority for one Bread and jack up our immigration controll
agencies for another?
Sorry for answering for Solly but l thought you wanted a sensible
answer?

Donkeyman! 👍👍😁😁👍👍
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2020, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
agencies for another?
answer?

Donkeyman! 👍👍😁😁👍👍
New regs are that all vessels (including the ones under 10M) must have a GPS and ID tracker. It will also come into law soon (hopefully) that CCTV has to be onboard each vessel too and the tapes made available on request.

Thanks for the sensible answer DM
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2020, 08:54 PM

Perhaps your children can explain it for you? https://www.instituteforgovernment.o...k-preparations
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

28-06-2020, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
agencies for another?
answer?

Donkeyman! 👍👍😁😁👍👍
Good answer donks, but you seem to be a bit of a one-track poney. Your answer is about fishing, but there is so much more!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

28-06-2020, 09:02 PM

Perhaps your children can explain it for you? https://www.instituteforgovernment.o...k-preparations
But that looks to me like the preparations are already done. Remember when the government put 4 billion into no deal Brexit planning last year ?

So I was wondering from you what preparations we actually need to do. Or do you not know the answer to this either ?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

28-06-2020, 09:15 PM

But that looks to me like the preparations are already done. Remember when the government put 4 billion into no deal Brexit planning last year ?

So I was wondering from you what preparations we actually need to do. Or do you not know the answer to this either ?
You know what spent that money on? On a campaign to get the public moving. That is you, my friend! https://client.tussell.com/award_not...ition-campaign

Like the link in my previous post showed, there is movement but not enough progress. Didn't you understand that? Then why not ask your children to explain, or have they gone to bed?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

28-06-2020, 09:30 PM

You know what spent that money on? On a campaign to get the public moving. That is you, my friend! https://client.tussell.com/award_not...ition-campaign

Like the link in my previous post showed, there is movement but not enough progress. Didn't you understand that? Then why not ask your children to explain, or have they gone to bed?

Thats not what I asked.

Again, you don't actually know I asked you what are the preparations that we actually need to do ?

Do you know or not ?

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top