Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 11:48 PM

Re: GRASS ... it cometh

Originally Posted by solo ->
Have you tried having a heart to heart with that grass
No ...
It IS quite fine isn't it perhaps the next batch will fair better.

Think I'll go to Poundland for my next box of grass seed
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 12:09 AM

My lawn shows more get up and go than that...Have you tried having a heart to heart with that grass

Or the bloke with the screwdriver.

I'm trying out some of that Miracle Grow Patch Magic. I'll see how that does. I get lots of patches to sow over because of the dogs wee!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 10:11 AM

Some seeds are slower than others and need a little more extra edumification. Try playing this clip..to your lawn or your hubby

Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 10:22 AM

Some seeds are slower than others and need a little more extra edumification. Try playing this clip..to your lawn or your hubby
Thank you Solo ... that's very encouraging

In the past, when we've had small patches to deal with, I've germinated the seed in a small bag with potting compost first. That worked quite nicely.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top