Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

19-01-2015, 12:29 AM

Do you believe in Astrology

I have known so many people who believe in Astrology.
It is a good way of starting a conversation with new faces at a party because most people have an opinion on the subject.
You can start by asking them what there sign is and then ask who they think they are compatible with.
I am a Virgo, my compatibility signs are Taurus and Capricorn. Barb is a Taurus and my oldest son Tim is a Capricorn.
Some cultures would not marry a couple unless their birth signs were compatible.

Do you believe in the stars or do you think it's just a load of rubbish.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 12:32 AM

Re: Do you believe in Astrology

No just mumbo jumbo for the gullible.
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

19-01-2015, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
No just mumbo jumbo for the gullible.
Very good, thank you for your reply.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 12:50 AM

I'm not a believer either
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

19-01-2015, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I'm not a believer either
Thank you for your reply Honey.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 01:07 AM

you're welcome
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 01:41 AM

Since many of my replies begin with ' I am an offbeat quirky Aquarian ' or 'contrarian Aquarian ', I guess that means it has use in my life.

I am very spiritually minded. I do do the 'normal' things of a person who attends Catholic mass ( incense, candle lighting, novena, the Rosary, belief in saints, etc ), but I go way beyon that in my spiritual life. I pay attend to my dreams, I use Oracle/Angel cards, herbs for healing, use all manner of natural healing methods, meditation, etc.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 03:36 AM

Wasn't Astrology invented to make economists look good?
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

19-01-2015, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by MADAMENOTMISS ->
Since many of my replies begin with ' I am an offbeat quirky Aquarian ' or 'contrarian Aquarian ', I guess that means it has use in my life.

I am very spiritually minded. I do do the 'normal' things of a person who attends Catholic mass ( incense, candle lighting, novena, the Rosary, belief in saints, etc ), but I go way beyon that in my spiritual life. I pay attend to my dreams, I use Oracle/Angel cards, herbs for healing, use all manner of natural healing methods, meditation, etc.
I find your comments here really interesting, you and I could talk for hour. I am sorry that I missed you last night. I had to go to bed fairly early because of the medicine I was taking. Perhaps we will be able to talk another time. It's very interesting that you have found a way to mix conventional religion with things like Angel cards, and herbs for healing.
best regards
bob
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 06:37 AM

More fairy tales !

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top