Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2020, 10:25 AM

Re: Toxicity.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I must say about you AT...you definitely aren’t toxic....plus you are not argumentative.....but I must be honest....I don’t understand a lot of your words..I have to look them up online..
That's kind of you, thanks, though I'm afraid there are a couple of so who possibly have a different opinion!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2020, 10:32 AM

Funny you should say that..I have met some on a Christian site...OSAS...they are very nasty...but I’m not to judge them.

Plus I have been like them..but I never seemed to notice it in myself.

That i was being NASTY!.......then I woke up.......I think quite a few can be toxic on or offline.

AND Not Notice It In Themselves......they’re to busy looking at the speck in someone else’s eye.

Yet can’t see their own plank.
Good post, Pauline!

I have met a few toxic people along the way - mostly in work situations - who hasn't - but I don't let them linger in my life.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2020, 10:34 AM

Personally....I have been nasty at times....I learnt a lot from it...it stemmed back to childhood ......

Once I recognised why I was the way I was.(unresolved hurt and anger)..I was then able to deal with it......dig the root out and burn it.

Plant something nice in its place......it was a hard lesson to learn....for some reason I have always had to learn the hard way......unfortunately it has cost me dearly!.for some reason I have always had to learn the hard way......unfortunately it has cost me dearly!....[/...
But you have made it ... well done!
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

31-07-2020, 11:27 AM

Funny you should say that..I have met some on a Christian site...OSAS...they are very nasty...but I’m not to judge them.

Plus I have been like them..but I never seemed to notice it in myself.

That i was being NASTY!.......then I woke up.......I think quite a few can be toxic on or offline.

AND Not Notice It In Themselves......they’re to busy looking at the speck in someone else’s eye.

Yet can’t see their own plank.
I am quite aware of my many faults, I am far from perfect.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2020, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good post, Pauline!

I have met a few toxic people along the way - mostly in work situations - who hasn't - but I don't let them linger in my life.

Thank you,ST.....another positive post and yes..I got there.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2020, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
, I am far from perfect.

Aren’t we all.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2020, 02:38 PM

I definately get bad vibrations from some people,often complete strangers who have done me no harm, and I have to get away quickly.

And I also get good vibrations too.

Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2020, 02:43 PM

I can't honestly say I've ever met a truly toxic person but I've met more than a few unpleasant ones along life's path.
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

01-08-2020, 09:03 AM

I think Trump is one of the most toxic people on this planet.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
I think Trump is one of the most toxic people on this planet.
You are, of course, completely wrong.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top