Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 05:32 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, clear sky here again and a sunny forecast, albeit not so hot as yesterday. We had a cracking thunderstorm for an hour yesterday evening which cleared the air and watered the garden, so many thanks to the weather gods.

Maybe a couple of hours gardening today then if it's cooler, and an omelette for lunch. No other plans as yet.

Enjoy your day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 06:12 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

First day of the last month of winter... Whooopeee, it can only get warmer from now on.

Got up to 20' today and pleasantly sunny which wasn't too bad, mowed my grass this morning, it wasn't long but straggly and weeds were going to seed.

Just about to set off for my afternoon walk now that the schools are out.

I'v been invited out for dinner this evening which will make a nice change, a beer or two, lamb (I think), conversation and good company. A rare thing in this covid era.

Have a lovely first of August.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 08:42 AM

Morning all off for a walk with the children ,
enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 08:43 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

1st of the month today so 'Pinch and a Punch' and all that!

A warm start here with clear blue skies. Feeling very warm in light winds with sunny spells and a few scattered showers, is the forecast. Maximum temperature 27ºC.

I will spend the day trying to keep cool, possibly in the garden. Not liking the heat though it will probably finally be too warm for me, will have to wait and see!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 09:12 AM

Good morning all

What a day yesterday it was so hot and then the storm ....it was spectacular. I'm hoping for another lovely day although its cooler here right now but that's not a bad thing ...

We are back on lockdown here so confined to barracks but I will be in the garden so it's not too bad although had to cancel going to some pals later which is a bummer.....never mind one day we will look back and say......remember when.......

Have a lovely day all whatever you do
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 09:36 AM

Good morning all the air is so much fresher after yesterday’s heatwave.

Mr Mags is feeling a bit better today after a bad attack of AF yesterday, hopefully he’ll improve as the day goes on.

Just the usual pottering around the house today, may fit some decorating in later, we’ll see how the day goes.

Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top