Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 09:16 AM

Re: Last to post wins

No sign of the blighters this morning. No doubt they are all fussing about their grey hairs in the mirror.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 10:55 AM

We are busy sticking pins in effigies of all those who ignore the rules and selfishly light bonfires and BBQs all over the place!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
We are busy sticking pins in effigies of all those who ignore the rules and selfishly light bonfires and BBQs all over the place!

Haha. Yes, I found a very nice but huge hat pin last night.

Happy to hear that Yorkshire male still snoring, and to see that other one has been and gone. His lady must have collared him to do something useful for a change.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Happy to hear that Yorkshire male still snoring, and to see that other one has been and gone. His lady must have collared him to do something useful for a change.
I thought it was sciatica.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 12:56 PM

That wasn't snoring.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That wasn't snoring.

Aaghh, you're a grubby little tyke, you are.

Now both of you specimens need to keep your wits about you today (if you can find some), because Tabby has announced today, that because the May blossom is out, we are allowed to give you a good clout.

I'm here flexing me muscles and am very alert. Sniffer dogs poised . . . if you so much as poke a snout in here now, you will get clobbered.
Don't say you haven't been warned.

Oh, and one more thing:

Seeing as we are such a kind and benevolent little souls, we have decided you can have a choice.
You either get a good clout . . . or take a seat and we will give you a nice haircut. You know you need one.

Yes Dongle, I know you wrote you had already done yours, but you missed a bit.

I am here, waiting with my dog clippers poised. . . . .
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 04:35 PM

Now both of you specimens need to keep your wits about you today (if you can find some), because Tabby has announced today, that because the May blossom is out, we are allowed to give you a good clout.

I'm here flexing me muscles and am very alert. Sniffer dogs poised . . . if you so much as poke a snout in here now, you will get clobbered.

Oh, and one more thing:

Seeing as we are such a kind and benevolent little souls, we have decided you can have a choice.
You either get a good clout . . . or take a seat and we will give you a nice haircut. You know you need one.

Any chance you could change your name to this, then you'll be out too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-04-2020, 04:41 PM

Oh, and one more thing:

I certainly did miss a bit but I'm not letting you loose down there with your clipper thingies.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-04-2020, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Any chance you could change your name to this, then you'll be out too.

Aah but you know you'd never cope without me.
You would cry in your beer night after night, and slowly pine away till the other ladies had to come and force feed you to keep you going.

Or another way of looking at it is . . bog off. I aint going nowhere.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-04-2020, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I certainly did miss a bit but I'm not letting you loose down there with your clipper thingies.

I tell yer now, I'd chop it off, then we might let you join the ladies team.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top