Join for free
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2020, 09:06 PM

A New Walter Presents..Starts Tonight On Channel 4 At 11pm.

It’s called ‘The Truth Will Out’, a Swedish psychological thriller with subtitles. There are eight episodes.
A troubled detective returning to the force is tasked with developing a cold case team.

The drawback is, they only show one episode on Channel 4 tonight and the rest you have to watch on All4. Meanies!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2020, 10:54 AM

Re: A New Walter Presents..Starts Tonight On Channel 4 At 11pm.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It’s called ‘The Truth Will Out’, a Swedish psychological thriller with subtitles. There are eight episodes.
A troubled detective returning to the force is tasked with developing a cold case team.

The drawback is, they only show one episode on Channel 4 tonight and the rest you have to watch on All4. Meanies!
All4 is free to watch Art, you might just need to pause any adblock so they can show their adverts. All episodes are available now.

To watch on TV, connect your laptop to your TV via a hdmi cable (if your tv has a socket))
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2020, 05:47 PM

I've stopped watching any of the Walter Series. What's the point of stretching out a storyline for 8 or even more episodes, when two or maybe three, would be enough to get the story told. There are some that go on forever, when it's obvious what the conclusion will be. Much better to stick to HBO.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2020, 08:09 PM

Thanks for the heads up, Artangel as I didn't see that in the Radio Times. I am a big Scandi Noir fan ever since the original The Killing, so I shall definitely be watching

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top