Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 12:27 PM

Re: The double slit experiment.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
[B]

Good theory Malcolm, and I believe that this is the reason why several people can experience the same feeling or vision when experiencing supernatural phenomena in say a haunted house. If one person can generate a strong enough field it can be picked up by all in the group, perhaps by using a function we never knew we had and seldom used. And could it be, that once generated it can remain in the vicinity for others to see or feel at a later date similar to ancient drawings on caves except in the magnetic fields present in the area.
An interesting theory OGF. I'm sure there are lots of things we have not yet discovered regarding the human body, energy fields and 'ghosts'.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
An interesting theory OGF. I'm sure there are lots of things we have not yet discovered regarding the human body, energy fields and 'ghosts'.
Yes Longdogs, do you think it's possible that we can leave a 'Signature' behind when we die. Perhaps this might explain the life after death theory. Maybe the things we have done during our lives are contained in the 'signature' perhaps in part anyway.

PS:- Things we have written on Over50's Forum certainly will still be here after our demise.....Watch out, I can feel a life story coming on........You lucky people..
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:40 PM

Yes Longdogs, do you think it's possible that we can leave a 'Signature' behind when we die. Perhaps this might explain the life after death theory. Maybe the things we have done during our lives are contained in the 'signature' perhaps in part anyway.

PS:- Things we have written on Over50's Forum certainly will still be here after our demise.....Watch out, I can feel a life story coming on........You lucky people..
Very plausible. Going on the premiss that energy cannot be created or destroyed but transforms from one form to another, the energy left behind by the dead has to go somewhere.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:54 PM

I agree with you and Judd. Energy has to go somewhere. Perhaps so called ghosts cannot be photographed in the same way that the particles in the slit experiment act differently when monitored?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 10:12 PM

I agree with you and Judd. Energy has to go somewhere. Perhaps so called ghosts cannot be photographed in the same way that the particles in the slit experiment act differently when monitored?
Oh myyy!!!
That's a mind-boggler for a Wednesday night!
Some of us have to get up for work tomorrow you know!

Actually I may freak my form group out with this during morning registration tomorrow...
I think it my turn for Thought for the Day!!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

07-09-2016, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oh myyy!!!
That's a mind-boggler for a Wednesday night!
Some of us have to get up for work tomorrow you know!

Actually I may freak my form group out with this during morning registration tomorrow...
I think it my turn for Thought for the Day!!!!
Let us know how they react.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 10:16 PM

Ha!
OK. ..
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Very plausible. Going on the premiss that energy cannot be created or destroyed but transforms from one form to another, the energy left behind by the dead has to go somewhere.
Into the bellies of worms, presumably, or up a chimney according to preference.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 10:25 PM

That's an excellent supposition - I will steal it and claim it as my own.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

07-09-2016, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Into the bellies of worms, presumably, or up a chimney according to preference.
We're doing metaphysics now JB - the energy left behind by corpses at the moment of death

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top