Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 07:48 AM

Eurovision

Haven't watched this for 2 or 3 years, decided to give it another go tonight ......
One of my favourites was a few years back from Israel, I used to sing it in the car ..... it went .....
'I want to be a polar bear - I wanna be a polar bear with a moustache' .........

That's what it 'sounded' like anyway, still sing it in the car
Tuppy
South East England
Tuppy is female  Tuppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 07:59 AM

Re: Eurovision

Blimey, Ive not watched the Eurovision for over 20 years ... got fed up with the political voting.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Tuppy ->
Blimey, Ive not watched the Eurovision for over 20 years ... got fed up with the political voting.
Me too Tuppy, it was so tedious a program.
Tuppy
South East England
Tuppy is female  Tuppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 08:27 AM

I wonder if people still have Eurovision parties?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 08:49 AM

I won't be watching it seems to go on forever and I tink some of the voting is suspect with people voting for or against political allies rather than the music...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I won't be watching it seems to go on forever and I tink some of the voting is suspect with people voting for or against political allies rather than the music...
Little bit of Irish there Meg - 'I tink'
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Little bit of Irish there Meg - 'I tink'
.. I blame Jem Patsy
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 09:40 AM

Im a music lover, so no i wont be watching.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 09:42 AM

I watch it every year
Tonight the tension will be if Russia will give any points to the Country who
normally gets 12 from them - Ukraine - and visa versa. On tenderhooks for that one.
Plus the German I think who has a beard nothing wrong with that but this is supposed to be a woman.
The Russian twins with the longest blondest hair you have seen. Then there is the UK. A girl from Leicestershire who wrote the song, the music and is singing it. Wonder if it will be the usual NIL pont. We will wait and see
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-05-2014, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
I watch it every year
Tonight the tension will be if Russia will give any points to the Country who
normally gets 12 from them - Ukraine - and visa versa. On tenderhooks for that one.
Plus the German I think who has a beard nothing wrong with that but this is supposed to be a woman.
The Russian twins with the longest blondest hair you have seen. Then there is the UK. A girl from Leicestershire who wrote the song, the music and is singing it. Wonder if it will be the usual NIL pont. We will wait and see
It gives me some giggles - so that's fine with me

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top