Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 10:17 AM

Re: Eurovision

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Gawd - its a night of entertainment - forget the other stuff
Loved the Country and Western song, came 2nd
I picked the winner and the second, mind you, I'm watching it for the 'right' reasons - a song contest
Thanks for the promotion but im not Gawd, just a humble music lover.

Now then heres my idea, all that you get to hear is the song not see the performer.Then you can vote on the song alone. thats a song contest.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 12:31 PM

Then I'b be looking at a blank screen
Watch it with yer head down
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Well a bloke in a dress won with a song that was derivitave of a bond movie tune , and the one from the UK was a dirge. Add in politics to the mix a tired concept long past its sell by date.
Come on Nom, it wasn't that good!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 03:32 PM

I still watch Eurovision and the two semi finals to see which countries are going through to the final. (sad I know) I like to hear the songs that are being sung, we did notice this year that the majority were sung in English with just a couple that were sung in the native language all the way through.

A few of them were quite catchy but it is a shame that politics still plays a very big part in this yearly event.

We just have to realise no one likes us and will not vote for us what ever.

I wonder if we pulled our money out if it would continue.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 09:42 PM

I think the world must be passing me by because I thought Adolf Hitler was Austria's most famous son but now it's a bearded tranny.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2014, 09:44 AM

I think Poland should have won, especially with the music video they made for it. Just about every man in Europe would have voted for them if they'd played the video on a big screen at the back of the stage.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2014, 10:10 AM

I'm just glad it's out of the way for another year, get the tennis over and the rest of the year will be plain sailing, TV wise that is.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top