Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 12:29 AM

Re: TV Heartthrob?

My one true love is Kristin Scott Thomas. Unfortunately she was married to some French gynaecologist but if she ever tires of boring old Paris and fancies living near Wollongong then I am here for her. I know a bit about gynaecology.

Alas she replaced my teenage sweetheart Julie Christie who I realised is far too old for me.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 08:30 AM

Scuse me im tired of being viewed as a mere sex object, by you girls. Need to remind im more than a pert behind, ive got a mind

Meanwhile, Helen Mirren, Ruth Holmes, and Angie, (not telling ) spring too mind
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 09:04 AM

Used to love Tom Sellick in Magnum PI seemed to have missed this new
programme he is in. What channel is that on then?

I am for Simon Baker myself he is great and I do like Mark Harmon in NCIS
Otherwise I must be getting old as I seem to have wained in the man fancy
thing.
Like my peace and quiet now
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 09:13 AM

John Humphreys (I like intelligent men)
George Clarke (the architect)
Dr Michael J. Mosley (also a journalist and and TV presenter)
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 09:19 AM

You probably all know my answer, but certainy none of the above. Tom Selleck? *shudders*. Each to their own. Could never understand the infatuation with George Clooney either.

Mine has been, for over 30 years, especially in them days (smouldering sex on legs as Ray Doyle) the versatile, talented and gorgeous Martin Shaw.

Scuse me, feeling a bit flushed.
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2014, 09:36 AM

Honey - I totally agree with you about Jesse Stone - I have all the movies on DVD - even the region 1 ones - those I have to play on my portable multi-region player! I also love the melancholy music on those movies - sadly the soundtrack not available to buy

I also think Luther (Idris Elba) is mega tasty! Again, I have watched all the series on DVD many times - sad woman, huh?

Oops - just edited to agree with the last poster on Martin Shaw! He just gets more gorgeous as he gets older - it ain't fair!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2014, 10:37 AM

Yes, I also like Idris Elba as Luther. But not as himself! Strange.
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2014, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yes, I also like Idris Elba as Luther. But not as himself! Strange.
I know what you mean, Jazzi. He is a little bit TOO cool and confident as himself!
I prefer him with some vulnerabilities etc as in Luther and the first series of "The Big C".
Luther is such a great character as he is flawed and bends (and breaks!) the law on occasion which he is supposed to uphold. But somehow retains his honour.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2014, 10:57 AM

I love Tom Selleck in Blue Bloods playing Frank Raegan.

Always loved Martin Shaw haven't we jazzi for ever. Doesent matter what he is in.

But someone I like a lot is David Boreanaz watching him at the moment in Bones but loved him when in was in Angel all sultry looking.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

27-05-2014, 01:38 PM

Yup, Martin Shaw forever!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top