Join for free
Page 10 of 22 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 02:00 PM

Re: Vitamin D Defficiency and Mobility Issues in Old People

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I tried..but some guys from your Big Pharma and the establishment said it was being switched off and I had to buy Vitamins
Well I have had my 20 mins of sunshine today Rehab but still took my Vit D..... the weather forecast never guarantees 20 mins of sunshine a day..... so better to be safe than sorry!

If any "bully boy" doctor told me that they would no longer treat me, if I didn't take the drugs they told me to, they would soon learn that they had made a big mistake.... because doctors are not allowed to do that. Of course they are allowed to warn you of the consequences, of not taking them, but they must still provide care for other ailments!

Perhaps people should be researching the internet for what their legal rights are, rather than which drugs work..... because some medicines work for some , but not all, and it is the individual's choice whether they take them or not. Wouldn't you agree?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 02:05 PM

Don’t be put off by the scaremongering posts from Realist Twink. Listen to what your GP is advising not some conspiracy theorist.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 02:10 PM

Indeed my vitamin D was prescribed by my GP I chose to get it privately rather than get a prescription because it's cheaper for NHS that way. I think diagnosing anyone on the internet is a crazily dangerous thing, so why anyone would listen to some of this baffles me.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Don’t be put off by the scaremongering posts from Realist Twink. Listen to what your GP is advising not some conspiracy theorist.
You must get to know me better Rehab I am sure most people on here know that I take no notice of his conspiracy theories.
I do think he makes nice bread though!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 02:26 PM

....what's the score today?...Vit' D supplementers V Realist
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

30-11-2018, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
....what's the score today?...Vit' D supplementers V Realist
Well I know I am winning May! How can anybody say that, taking the prescribed drugs for VitD deficiency and going from a low level of 26, to a reasonably high level of 57 in 12 weeks, proves that they don't work?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 02:46 PM

No arguments from Me Kiddo..One must do what One thinks is right for Our health..I've never had vit' levels tested as I've not had any prob's...but..I DO take a multi vit' B complex,vit' C,vit D,cod liver oil,and 2 tbl spoons of organic apple cider vinegar in water every day...seems to be working...and I aint takin' any chances at My age.. ...living up in the frozen North We don't see the sun very often...so..I don't want any arguments from Anyone...or else
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well I know I am winning May!
There's no winning and losing in open discussion and debate Twink. It's an exchange of ideas, opinions and views nothing more.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Indeed my vitamin D was prescribed by my GP I chose to get it privately rather than get a prescription because it's cheaper for NHS that way.
So which ones were prescribed Julie? What's that main ingredient?

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think diagnosing anyone on the internet is a crazily dangerous thing, so why anyone would listen to some of this baffles me.
No one is diagnosing anything as far as I can tell.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It's a beautiful sunny day today. I hope people are getting out there and making the most of it. Get those sun rays !!!
It would have no effect on Vit D levels at this time of year.

Page 10 of 22 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top