Join for free
Page 5 of 21 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 11:04 PM

Re: Whose Face Would You Like To Slap?

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Where do I start!?...I'll just settle for one somebody else mentioned. Johnny Depp. A supercilious, ultra pretentious, no talent tosser who got by on his looks (when he had them) and wearing a variety of stupid hats.

I take it you're not too keen on him then, Keezoy?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I take it you're not too keen on him then, Keezoy?
He has never impressed me as an actor but I was always ambivalent to him until his performance at Gold Coast with his dogs. He treated this country's quarantine laws as a joke and his strutting rich boy sense of "Don't you know who I am!?" entitlement went over like the proverbial lead balloon. His quarter hearted apology was beyond pathetic. Johnny Depp is not Australia's favourite movie star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ_SyEXvu4

Please read the comments on this clip. Of course there are some comments that make out that Mr Joyce is an "idiot" and a "Hick" etc. Sure he's a "plain speakin" guy. But why not?..Johnny Depp displayed zero respect for our laws. Why should he be crawled to over this? He needs more than his face slapped for mine.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 05:47 AM

Ooooh - I wish!

Tony Bliar
David Cameron
POTUS - actually - no, it would soil my hand.
Tom Cruise
Evangelists - of all persuasion
Eamon Holmes
Piers Morgan
All euro remoaners
Politicians
Footballers
All JWs
A few OFF members
and anyone who dares abbreviate my RL first name!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 05:50 AM

You play rugby league ?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
You play rugby league ?
Is it sport?
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 07:36 AM

My ex daughter in law for making my son so unhappy.
There are a few more but she's top of the list.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Is it sport?
Best sport there is, Tabby. A man's game where the player actually works hard for his money unlike namby-pamby footballers and the waste of a walk they call golf.

Plenty of wimpy football players should be slapped in the face. Beckham is right at the top of the list. No rugby league players deserve a slap except tge whole squad of Hull Kingston Rovers
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 08:04 AM

Piers Morgan without a doubt. Or even a second thought.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Piers Morgan without a doubt. Or even a second thought.
Piers Morgan is a legend, EZ Rider.
Yes, he's totally up his own posterior but a man with more common sense you won't find anywhere.
We need more people of his ilk to rescue this desperate country of ours at the moment.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

18-09-2019, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Best sport there is, Tabby. A man's game where the player actually works hard for his money unlike namby-pamby footballers and the waste of a walk they call golf.

Plenty of wimpy football players should be slapped in the face. Beckham is right at the top of the list. No rugby league players deserve a slap except tge whole squad of Hull Kingston Rovers
I forgot to put him - and his stupid wife - on my list!

Page 5 of 21 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top