Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 07:31 AM

Autumn Monday

Good morning everyone

Autumn is with us. This mornings walk reminded me of when we were kids running down the lane kicking up the blanket of leaves that were covering it.
The Rooks and Crows shouting from the trees and the Cows making such a noise even the dead were turning over, yes, I think the rain is coming back again today.

Plans for today are a short walk around Dewent Water, lunch at some local establishment then an afternoon with friends and an evening of relaxation.

Have a great day everyone and remember we are the luck ones, we have been allowed to grow older.
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 07:33 AM

Re: Autumn Monday

Looks like another nice day here.Have a good one whatever you are doing
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 09:05 AM

Good morning all. Another lovely bright day here. Out at 7.00am with my pup and she had her first swim in the river. Not a soul around and everything so quiet. I love these Autumn days.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 09:22 AM

Good morning all it't dull and really chilly here this morning.
I have a chest infection so feeling shivery anyway.

May make some bread, that always makes the kitchen feel warm and cheerful

Have a pleasant day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 09:29 AM

Well it was very chilly here first thing this morning, but the day is heading to be nice and clear and dry.
Enjoy your day all
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 12:04 PM

Good morning all, don't we all just love Mondays, especially when we are in retirement, I got work to do but I can now do it in my own time and quit when I feel like it.
I do admire you early risers making the most of the day, I love to lie in when the Wife is up and I have the whole bed to myself.
Meg I hope you feel better as the day goes on, this unsettled weather has everybody complaining of something or other, herself has the sniffles and a cough.
Take good care of yourselves and stay well.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 12:33 PM

Lovely bright morning here in the Midlands but down to 10deg. overnight.

Sorry to hear that you're not well Meg, try a tot of whisky in your tea, wrap up in a blanket and watch some rubbish daytime TV, that's sure to send you off to kip for a couple of hours, after which I'm sure you'll be much improved...

So Bonnie has discovered water eh Aerolor, I expect those morning dips will become quite a habit now....

Have a good day everyone and be careful out there...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Lovely bright morning here in the Midlands but down to 10deg. overnight.

Sorry to hear that you're not well Meg, try a tot of whisky in your tea, wrap up in a blanket and watch some rubbish daytime TV, that's sure to send you off to kip for a couple of hours, after which I'm sure you'll be much improved...

So Bonnie has discovered water eh Aerolor, I expect those morning dips will become quite a habit now....

Have a good day everyone and be careful out there...

Barry
Thank you Barry I don't have time to be ill . Just made some bread rolls and cleaned through the house before taking Chloe for her post lunch walk, after that I can collapse in a heap
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 01:24 PM

Good morning foreigners. Actually, on this forum that would be me. LOL It's supposed to be a beautiful day with temps at or near 74F or 23C. We're drying out after our first rains in 3 months. It drizzled & spat for two days, clues as to the upcoming rainy season. I'm looking forward to the colorful trees and bushes. I'll be running around with camera in hand capturing as best I can.

Nothing out of the ordinary happening here. I'll be off to breakfast at McDonald's in a few minutes to start my day. The rest is wide open. Have a fine day!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 03:19 PM

Good afternoon all t'was a chilly, damp morning here although it has improved slightly since.

We had a bit of business to do in town this morning, came home to find the cat flap on the path outside the back door - not sure what happened, either Cassie saw something outside and flew extra fast through the flap after it or we had a feline intruder (catburglar) that was disturbed by Cassie and made a too hasty retreat and ripping the flap off its hinges. OH is currently fitting a new flap!

Meg, I hope your chest infection clears up soon...

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top