Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 07:21 AM

Blustery Thursday

Good morning everyone

Wet and blustery here today and only just starting to come light. Lots of mother natures creatures looking for food and the remnats of one which joined the food chain last night.

Plans for today are a quick shop, fill up with diesel and then relax for the rest of the day looking at jobs that can be left until the morrow.

Have a great day everyone and remember, someone, somewhere needs your attention.
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 08:27 AM

Re: Blustery Thursday

Lovely sunny day hereOff to fat club in a while chauffered by OH as still not able to drive for a few more weeks yet.

Have a good day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 09:10 AM

Morning everyone, sunny start here and the winds are trailing off after a blustery night.

Off to the electrical shop today to get a new lead fixed onto the iron, after Oscar gnawed his way through the cable.. A worrying trait methinks.....

Enjoy the day folks, every one counts now.....

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 09:16 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day again. I am off to babysit the twins this morning .
Have a pleasant day whatever you decide to do...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 09:21 AM

What a lovely pleasant autumn day, would love to go for a walk but very busy today.
enjoy your day all
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 10:25 AM

Good morning all, we have to catch a train to County Westmeath to attend my Wife's eldest Brother's funeral, he was 84, married late in life and moved from Dublin to Weatmeath 30 years ago where his Wife has a small farm, we've only seen him a few times after that. these Country wakes can go on for several Days so you have to be fit to stand the pace, oh well, you ask for excitement and you get it, see you in a few Days.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 12:24 PM

Hello everyone

No sunny day here, I'm sorry to say ..... in fact it's pretty gloomy with on and off showers.

Hopefully the new cat flap will arrive today and we will be able to get it fixed for Cassie Cat to wander in and out at will.

Nothing exciting happening here except day to day jobs.

Enjoy your day
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 01:47 PM

Nice and dry here and reasonably warm. Have washing doing its thing on the line and that makes me happy Have done the domestics and am now sitting in the dining room watching my hawks outside having a play in their baths and the dogs are all asleep and thats me done for the day. Shall feed the critters about 4.30ish and then sit down to watch The Chase and maybe have a little snooze.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 03:51 PM

Hi all. Mostly cloudy and, thankfully, warmer: near 10:45 and 23 C (73 F), but rain expected today and tomorrow. Nice to have the windows open again for the fresh air. All's quiet here; busy tomorrow with bank, gin run and follow-up appointment with the pulmonologist.

Will miss you, Jem! Barry, cable chewing is bad; try some hot sauce on the wires; works for cats! Also you can buy thingys that slip over them that they can't chew thru..
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 09:58 PM

After a few hectic days of not knowing whether I've been coming or going, or have been and come back (vets for Hatti and hospital appointments for baby Charlotte, who is doing very well), my plans for today were to do nothing - how wrong was I!!! Got up to leak from central heating boiler-engineer came around dinner time and told me that I need new boiler-saw for myself that various parts corroded-must have been leaking inside for some time. Then I discovered that my landline phone was totally dead-so off I went for new phone.

Plans for tomorrow-getting estimates for new boiler-at least it happened before middle of winter!
Main thing is I'm alive and kicking and 'going with the flow' as they say

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top