Join for free
Page 9 of 13 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 09:07 AM

Re: Flying the flag...

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Is that your best shot ?
Just the opening round princess, wait till I bring out the heavy stuff
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
But if they don't tax companies they may increase personal tax..... so people still couldn't afford to buy them!

Muddy's idea of a Cottage Industry, is a good one.....so all get your sewing machines out ladies!
Er.... and men Twinkles. We can sew too you know.

(Not really, you should see my attempt at sewing a button on my shirt )
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Er.... and men Twinkles. We can sew too you k

(Not really, you should see my attempt at sewing a button on my shirt )
There is always a place for new boys LD.... but it wont be a place for making Lurex leggings, for you to take home!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
There is always a place for new boys LD.... but it wont be a place for making Lurex leggings, for you to take home!
What a great idea Twink.... With a big red cross on the *rse.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 09:57 AM

What the World Cup has done for England is to have brought out the usual xenophobic, racist morons justifying their behaviour by "patriotism".

Invading and trashing Ikea because their team beat Sweden? And look, they're waving the England flag, of course.

https://www.balls.ie/football/watch-...victory-392380

Smashing up an ambulance? While wearing the flag AND singing the national Anthem.........makes you proud, does it?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/video/news/...ls-semi-final/
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
What the World Cup has done for England is to have brought out the usual xenophobic, racist morons justifying their behaviour by "patriotism".

Invading and trashing Ikea because their team beat Sweden? And look, they're waving the England flag, of course.

Smashing up and ambulance? While wearing the flag AND singing the national Anthem.........makes you proud, does it?
There were far more than those that you are showing that celebrated our win in a happy and civilised manner
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 10:12 AM

Hi

I wear my Union Flag Bow Tie at the Proms with pride.

I have no wish to be associated with Racist Louts by wearing the English Flag.

Guy is in Hong Kong this weekend for his birthday.

It is filled with Chinese wearing and waving the Union Flag and supporting England, it means something, democracy, fairness and something to be proud of.

The English flag means something else, racism and intolerance.

I want no part of that.

I would love to see my National Flag removed from the thugs, but sadly we do not do that.

It is about time that we did.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I meant the dog !

Bugger! Caught me!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
There were far more than those that you are showing that celebrated our win in a happy and civilised manner
yes, people do always tend to focus on the negatives instead of the positives. The media is guilty too.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I wear my Union Flag Bow Tie at the Proms with pride.

I have no wish to be associated with Racist Louts by wearing the English Flag.

Guy is in Hong Kong this weekend for his birthday.

It is filled with Chinese wearing and waving the Union Flag and supporting England, it means something, democracy, fairness and something to be proud of.

The English flag means something else, racism and intolerance.

I want no part of that.

I would love to see my National Flag removed from the thugs, but sadly we do not do that.

It is about time that we did.
Not really mate, it's how people wish to perceive it.
I know countless people who fly the flag when they feel the need arises, and they are as detached from being racist intolerant thugs as is possible.

Page 9 of 13 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top