Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2012, 08:03 PM

Re: Electrical work

Good luck with the sale of your home....
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2012, 08:28 PM

We had the electrical test done last Tuesday and all is well we had the new fuseboard fitted and the wiring is now ready for the Bathroom to be completed work starts on 15th October I will put a piccie on when it is all done ...
Sue
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 07:56 AM

I've just had to move a socket in the spare bedroom. The previous standard of workmanship was disgraceful - whoever had done it should be taken out and shot. This is the problem - you can't see the wiring, so you don't know if things have been done properly.

At least, having moved it and tidied up the wiring myself, I know that it's OK.
suey
Shropshire

25-09-2012, 10:24 PM

It's a nice feeling if you know all is well isn't it...
Some workmen leave a lot to be desired I suppose...
Sue
suey
Shropshire

29-10-2012, 11:35 PM

Well we have been nearly 3 weeks into work on the bathroom it is nearing completion and we are thrilled with it but it has been a nightmare we only have a small house with the one bathroom and toilet and the toilet has been off since day 1 with it just connected by the waste pipe so we have had to be throwing buckets of water down it, washing ourselves in the kitchen sink and showering at the daughters house over 20 miles away so we will be so pleased when we can use our new showeroom to it's full potential we will think we have died and gone to heaven roll on Wednesday when he said it will all be finished piccies will follow...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top