Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2015, 11:08 PM

Happy voting, folks!

I confess to feeling huge relief that as I have no intention of returning to the UK I do not feel the need to vote in this election. But I hope it turns out well for you all in the UK, and that at least some of you are happy with the result.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 12:47 AM

Re: Happy voting, folks!

I can guarantee that some will indeed be happy with the result
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 06:31 AM

I hope that people realise that its important to let your voice be heard but a word of caution ...If enough people make protest votes for unsuitable parties we could end up with the mad hatters tea party at number 10..

(not that it isnt far off that anyway)
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 06:43 AM

Nice one Cass I just hope it's the right one that get's in
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 06:50 AM

Exciting day, last chance to vote for Britains Bird, ends at midnight tonight, my votes in.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
I hope that people realise that its important to let your voice be heard but a word of caution ...If enough people make protest votes for unsuitable parties we could end up with the mad hatters tea party at number 10..
Who is to say who the 'unsuitable parties' are? surely that's just a personal opinion.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 06:33 PM

My vote is in , I have put my cross in the best box . Wey Hey.
Fingers crossed , is anyone staying up I am not , Hubs is .
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
I hope that people realise that its important to let your voice be heard but a word of caution ...If enough people make protest votes for unsuitable parties we could end up with the mad hatters tea party at number 10.

(not that it isnt far off that anyway)
That was a good point Cass
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 06:41 PM

I live 100 yards from the village hall which is a polling station and it has been really busy with many cars turning around opposite my house.
So here at least it is looking like a good turn out .

I am really cross that I received so little information from the candidates. Only the conservatives bothered to come around and send anything. I only found out who all the candidates were when I went to vote and was surprised to see the local vet standing for UKIP. Not sure how he would find time to be an MP were he to be elected.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 06:45 PM

Ive lived here 23 years, never had a candidate knock on my door, as for leaflets, 2 from UKIP 1 from the BNP, and yesterday i from Labour.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top