Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 10:25 PM

It beggars belief!

I've just been watching 'Fraud Squad' on ITV. This week it was about cheque book fraud and forgery, where the culprits have been responsible for stealing millions of pounds.
Apparently one of them was previously arrested for similar offences. While he was in prison he was taught a trade as therapy. The trade - PRINTING!

Most of the culprits are Zimbabwean or Romanian. Why the hell can't we deport foreign criminals, and bugger their human rights?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 10:43 PM

Re: It beggars belief!

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I've just been watching 'Fraud Squad' on ITV. This week it was about cheque book fraud and forgery, where the culprits have been responsible for stealing millions of pounds.
Apparently one of them was previously arrested for similar offences. While he was in prison he was taught a trade as therapy. The trade - PRINTING!

Most of the culprits are Zimbabwean or Romanian. Why the hell can't we deport foreign criminals, and bugger their human rights?

At least if foreign criminals were deported, it would make more room in the jails for all our own, instead of so many slapped wrists being issued instead.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 11:04 PM

Zimbabweans are well known for fraud an snide handbags and clothes ect

Romananians in london are known for pickpocketing , they used children under the age of prosecution age , one youngster was caught over 200 times by the police for pick pocketing and the police were powerless to make a prosecution , few years back london transport police arrest a family of romana anions on the tube network and did send the adults to prison , pick pocketing reports drop by 75% until the next wave step into their place ,

Me exwife was on duty plain clothes and in Oxford street few years back , she caught a young romamanian girl dipping into her bag , toke the child back to the police station , the parents pick her up and bassically went straight back dipping , it's how it work ,

With Zimbabweans benifet fraud is massive , they are so good at the laws regarding our benifets that they properly know more than the benifet staff themselfs

Soon they get caught , just say your gay or prove you have a child born in this country , and you can't deport them , at the moment all saying they are gay , it's the in thing ,
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 11:14 PM

See Markey1, you need to get Disaffected, trust me, you will be much happier.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 11:30 PM

I'm always happy spitefire , crime is for ever changing , the in thing of a weekend is hugging , group of girls will have a laugh and joke with a lad that have cut , give him a hug and pick pocket his wallet , myself I would give them 30 years of hard labour , not a caution , or small fine , they all are repeat offenders many times over ,

The best one was on the underground , when they had posters beware of pick pocket , the pick pockets would hang around these signs , a commuters would read the sign , and it's human nature they would check their wallet ect bingo job half done for the pick pocket
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 11:42 PM

Crime don't change my friend, you just have to...o detach yourself from it.
Markey1
London

07-05-2015, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Crime don't change my friend, you just have to...o detach yourself from it.

It's differcult when my ex partner has been in the force for years , lot of my friends are In the force , and my daughter a social worker in prisons , and I know quite a few undesirables , then it's in our local rag , like the week Alan was stabbed to death in cally road , that week there was 6 stabbings 10 minutes walk in each direction were I live . Not long ago we had around here 20 crack houses , it was murder , prositutes , drug dealer , pimps and the crime wave just go through the roof , sadly spitfire it In my face all the time , just not mine everyone that lives around parts of london , it's the norm
Markey1
London

08-05-2015, 12:13 AM

I'm just very street wise spitfire , it would take a lot to get one over me , but just part of life , but I do work hard , gym , play rugby and bird watching , long walks plus my grandsons, 99% time I am detach from crime , I switch off ! but very adware how criiminals act on the streets ect , they have their little trade marks that give them away to a keen eye
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2015, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->

Perhaps it is because the British experience of deporting criminals has shown that when they do they end up wealthier as Britain gets poorer?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2015, 07:55 AM

Many years ago my dad was travelling on the underground making his way to the airport. My mum had made him a packed lunch and wrapped it in brown paper . When dad decided to eat he looked in his backpack and it was gone .

He always laughed saying what a surprise the thief must have had when he opened the package to find egg sandwiches .

Another time , I was in Covent garden with my daughter watching a street artist. At the same moment we both had a sense of pickpockets around , we closed ranks and held hands and walked away . We were surprised that exactly at the same time our sixth sense alerted us .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top