Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 07:25 AM

January type of Monday

Good morning everyone

It is a typical January morning with the temperature into single figures, the sun trying to come out from behind the dark clouds and an icy chill in the wind. Mother natures creatures are restless and creating a lot of noise which says the rains are coming.

Thank you fro your anniversary wishes folks, plans for today after a hectic three days are to relax and watch the world go by, unless she who must be obeyed has other ideas.

Have a great day and enjoy whatever you decide to do.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 08:34 AM

Re: January type of Monday

Morning AB and everyone

As the song goes "Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day" ...... it's gorgeous here in the SW, it's 15º already, not bad for nearing the end of the month.

Plans today are for pottering in the garden after the usual house chores.

Have a pleasant day all!
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 09:11 AM

well its stopped raining here an the sun is out

spose it means i gotta do a bit of fenceing

have a good day where ever u are
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 09:32 AM

Good morning everyone
AB I hope you had a memorable anniversary .

A lovely sunny morning here and very mild. Everywhere is wet after overnight rain and the weather forecast speaks of a lovely week to come .

I am decidng what to do today, oh the joys of retirement when you can actually choose what to do and don't have to be anywhere .

The potted bedding plants are past their best so I think I may plant pansies today, 'Beaconsfield' are my favourite if I can get them at the nursery at the end of the road ...

Have a lovely day one and all...
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 09:45 AM

Morning, very mild here today with a very light breeze. I'm reall getting quite frustrated now as I'm only 4weeks post op a nd I'm still not allowed to do much......will someone tell me what light laundry is. Nevermind after 12 weeks I can ski.... Ive never skied in my life...

Hope you all have a good day

Jeanette
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Geordiegirl ->
Morning, very mild here today with a very light breeze. I'm reall getting quite frustrated now as I'm only 4weeks post op a nd I'm still not allowed to do much......will someone tell me what light laundry is. Nevermind after 12 weeks I can ski.... Ive never skied in my life...

Jeanette
Hi Jeanette I am pleased to hear you are doing well after your operation

'Light laundry ' ...
handkerchieves maybe, oh and little knickers but definatly not heavy granny knickers
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 10:02 AM

Good morning all Lovely sunny and mildish day here as predicted.

Meg - those pansies are lovely

Jeanette - not sure what the definition of "light laundry" is (perhaps picking up one sock at a time?) As for skiiing, well, that's a stark contrast isn't it? Just don't do too much to begin with, even if you feel like it.

Have a good day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 10:04 AM

Hi all, lovely morning here in sunny Sherwood and all is well with the world....

I've very little to do but cook chicken and trimmings for lunch, then might visit friends this afternoon for a couple of hours.

Best of luck with the light laundry Janette, which I guess is using the dolly tub out in the sunshine...

Have a great day everyone and hey, let's be careful out there....

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 12:23 PM

Good afternoon all, it's raining and dull here, just popped in to say hello, got to get back to work now, there's no rest for the wicked.
Enjoy the day Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Geordiegirl ->

Jeanette
Pleased to hear everything is going well after your op, Jeanette. Light laundry could be white handkerchiefs and while socks ......you could say that was double light laundry then

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top