Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 07:20 AM

No Plans Sunday

Good morning everyone

It is a warm damp day here at the moment, 17 degrees, with hardly a breath of air, the birds are only just arising from their slumber but the cows have been milked and are on their way to their field of the day.

Plans for today are non-existent at the moment so who knows what mischief we will get up to.

Have a great day everyone and remember what goes around comes around, so smile.
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 07:32 AM

Re: No Plans Sunday

Looks like its going to be a hot one here again, must get the dogs out now before it gets any warmer.
Have a good day folks
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 08:31 AM

Good morning everyone. Bonnie has been down the fields and helped me fetch the papers, so she is happy. Quietish day for us I think with a bit more tidying up in the garden (will it never end?). My son is back from New York today, so I may see him, although it depends on whether he wants to sleep or be fed. Enjoy your day everyone. I hope your weather is as pleasant as ours is here.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 08:41 AM

Good morning all! The sun has got his hat on again today I'm liking these sunny days, but it won't last long.

Still not done the ironing but there's nothing urgent so it can wait.

Have a good day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 08:48 AM

Good morning fellow members my goodness what a lot of busy early risers we have here .

I have been across the fields with Chloe on what is another glorious morning. Also picked some of the remaining beans to go with my roast beef and hung out the washing.

A quiet day today after my family visted yesterday. My Brother bought loads of vegetables from his garden and 10lb of apples so I am going to be pickling and freezing today

Have a lovely day everyone whatever you decide to do
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 09:30 AM

Morning all, just back from walking with Oscar, and presently relaxing with a coffee before youngest daughter and family arrive to meet the new puppy. They will probably stay for lunch and then we should get some p&q this afternoon for an hour with the papers.

Have a great day yourselves...

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 10:43 AM

Good morning all, the weather is still bad, cloudy and heavy rain. The two grandsons slept over last night and their parents picked them up early this morning to take them to their other grandparents home in Dundalk, so I'll miss annoying them today. Looks like I'll have to spent another few hours in the boring old pub.
Watch how you go Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 10:56 AM

Good morning all! What a treat it is to wake up to another glorious day, I can't believe it's October now .... I still feel in summer mode!

Nothing planned for today other than spending time in the garden boosting my Vit D in the sunshine....

Enjoy your day everyone!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 01:27 PM

It is a tonic this weather isn't it? We've just handed over two of the grandchldren who are off to the beach. We may have a stroll around Swanage in a bit and take in Corfe Castle.
seaspirit
stowmarket suffolk
seaspirit is female  seaspirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 01:42 PM

really hot here in stowmarket went to Asda to give the scooter a run and got some cat food, forgot yesterday, too hot even with the scooter was glad to get back

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top