Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 02:19 PM

Tomorrow

Hi

Tomorrow morning I am back in the hands of the NHS.

I have to be ready at 7:30 am for the Transport, first appointment is at 9:00 ish, first one in.

I have a later one, at another site.

It is a given that they will want to keep me in. both lots.

As my current condition is due to a Hospital acquired infection, they have no chance.

I can look after myself and take any medication at home, I simply do not trust my local hospitals anymore.

I will also have another going over by a Medical Social Worker who will no doubt be as condescending as Hell.

There is no way I am going to be in Hospital over Christmas. they can get stuffed on that one.

Strangely enough, tomorrows battles have given me a focus.

I am feeling very positive about the outcome.

I am armed to the teeth about their failings and the risks of being kept in.

I will not get my fit to fly long haul, but I am absolutely determined to get my fit to drive.

It will be an interesting day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire, England
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 02:33 PM

Re: Tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow Swimmy at least the weather shouldn't prevent you from getting to hospital.

The thought of hospital fills me with horror, I have been told to get there if certain symptoms present themselves and I said not likely, I will take my chances preferring to be ill in the privacy of my crisp white cotton sheets . I can look after myself.

Head up high old chap and think of England
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 05:41 PM

The best of luck tomorrow, despite being a retired NHS worker, I dread the idea of being admitted again, so know how you feel. They want to give me a new knee, but I have said "No". I would rather be criipled than go in there again.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 06:15 PM

Good luck swim.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 06:17 PM

Best wishes for your outing tomorrow Swimmy, hope it goes the way you want it .
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 06:19 PM

Yep good luck sir. Stand firm.

Recommend you get hold of some Grapefruit Seed Extract to combat infections and the like. Strongest natural anti-biotic.
No good if you're on statins though and can't have citrus fruits.

Get well
Morticia
Chatterbox
UK
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 06:21 PM

Best of luck tomorrow Swims .. you sound it fighting mode. The best way to be when dealing with medical professionals.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Yep good luck sir. Stand firm.

Recommend you get hold of some Grapefruit Seed Extract to combat infections and the like. Strongest natural anti-biotic.
No good if you're on statins though and can't have citrus fruits.

Get well
I recently bought grapefruit seed extract...now expecting miracles!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 06:55 PM

Im off tomorrow to see if they can do anything to help me become more mobile since my legs have left me unable to walk far. It was recommended a year ago so its taken time for the appointment to arrive.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Im off tomorrow to see if they can do anything to help me become more mobile since my legs have left me unable to walk far. It was recommended a year ago so its taken time for the appointment to arrive.
Best wishes to you too Nom .let it be a good day all round for those with health problems
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top