Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 10:02 PM

Re: Trump

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Too many things that happen in USA affect us eventually the special relationship seems to mean we have to follow you into everything. I find it sad this man may mean we go the same way.

I also feel very much sorry for your minorities who would suffer under this man.

Think the Minorities in America are the Republicans...THANK GOD.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Think the Minorities in America are the Republicans...THANK GOD.
There seems to be some confusion,so we strip it down to basics.Dem's=give away programs-cut defense spending-increase welfare-spend -spend -spend-what budget.// Repub's=Cut back on spending-Balance the budget/controls inflation-Stronger Military-Stronger Economy-only necessary spending.///so where do most minorities fall,well they that are dependent on handouts fall into the Dem's,those that have made something out of their life will fall into the Rep's.// I know brief and concise but those are really the main concern's.Of both parties.the Tea party well,little bit of both,but more extreme on certain Topic's.As I said ,these are the very basic's that you get when the average American is asked.
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 11:04 AM

agnotology (invented by the tobacco industry to combat scientific proof that smoking can cause cancer) - the wilful spreading of ignorance and misleading information for political and advertising purposes and the biggest danger today both here and in America.

'Dunning and Proctor also warn that the wilful spread of ignorance is rampant throughout the US presidential primaries on both sides of the political spectrum.

“Donald Trump is the obvious current example in the US, suggesting easy solutions to followers that are either unworkable or unconstitutional,” says Dunning.

So while agnotology may have had its origins in the heyday of the tobacco industry, today the need for both a word and the study of human ignorance is as strong as ever.'
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 11:25 AM

Of course,as I said in an earlier post,its about recruiting voters.Some are die hard Dem's and some are die hard Repub's.and honestly,there are a lot of people that are party loyalist's because Mom or Dad were.and alot who don't vote or have any party tie's because they think their vote don't matter or have taken the time to register to vote.Besides a free education, that is one thing that doesn't cost a dime.Well College you have to pay for.But 1st grade thru 12th grade is free.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
.... 1st grade thru 12th grade is free.
Well it seems that in the USA at least, people get exactly what they pay for.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 04:40 PM

Think you are correct there, have a gander at this!

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...11396085,d.ZWU
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
There seems to be some confusion,so we strip it down to basics.Dem's=give away programs-cut defense spending-increase welfare-spend -spend -spend-what budget.// Repub's=Cut back on spending-Balance the budget/controls inflation-Stronger Military-Stronger Economy-only necessary spending.///so where do most minorities fall,well they that are dependent on handouts fall into the Dem's,those that have made something out of their life will fall into the Rep's.// I know brief and concise but those are really the main concern's.Of both parties.the Tea party well,little bit of both,but more extreme on certain Topic's.As I said ,these are the very basic's that you get when the average American is asked.
The Confusion is yours because you don't understand the British sense of humour.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Think you are correct there, have a gander at this!

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...11396085,d.ZWU
On a nano-second's reflection, I don't care if they are as dumb as batshit ..... great eye-candy !
(The female Einsteins, I mean)
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 05:14 PM

Not 'dumb' surely! Just poorly educated as fodder for prurient tv to keep
Americans passively indoctrinated, unthinking drones.

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top