Join for free
Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 12:35 PM

Re: Donald Trump

, My goodness, Confidence scare you? Your right he isn't a politician he is a Business Man. Business Men EXPECT Results, all this foo foo about the guy is simply jealously, OMG it is. If this guy was a complete Moron as stated by some here, Compare Checking Accounts, Yours vs Trumps, UH HUH, I rest my CASE.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 01:04 PM

You have to be joking if you think we on this side of the pond are "jealous" of your POTUS, you are welcome to him, we just dont want his, possibly, calamitous results visited on us.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 01:27 PM

What I find amazing is a Business Man Beat the pants off of a Professional Politician, the Press had as a Shoe In to win. Now the press has eaten crow and trying to find any reason to compensate for their FAILURE. If the Press would accept the Fact they were Wrong and Focus on what really is News, Instead of what the POTUS says and does trying to point out any presumed flaw. The Liberals Lost, Get over it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 01:34 PM

Hmm he has supported Israel , frozen aid to Pakistan threatened to cut aid to the Palestinians .
Sounds ok to me.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

07-01-2018, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Hmm he has supported Israel , frozen aid to Pakistan threatened to cut aid to the Palestinians .
Sounds ok to me.
He's on a roll, My big question is why are we providing aid as in MONEY to a terrorist Org. must have been something Obama did.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

07-01-2018, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
You have to be joking if you think we on this side of the pond are "jealous" of your POTUS, you are welcome to him, we just dont want his, possibly, calamitous results visited on us.
Well elaborate what so called Calamitous Results? Ahhh Haters Hate, that it?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 01:53 PM

He's directing attention away from his home problems isn't it?
I'd say for a businessman he's picking up politicians tricks quite quick.

How's that Cherokee Reservation doing where Trump's backed that private gas line churning through their reservation?
How are the Standing Rock Sioux reservation in North Dakota doing? They're protesting to protect their indigenous rights and lands ... it's already been called the new Battle of The Little Big Horn .
I think the Big Horn is supposed to be President Trump.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

07-01-2018, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
He is an idiot , A liar, Has not a trace of a politician in him, A sex pest, thick and un -educated,A Dictator but behaves most of the time like a two year old throwing their toys out of the pram. Certainly not Presidential material .
He doesnt run his businesses, other people do that, he just acts as some stupid imaginary figurehead that his employees are scared of, just like Hitler, he was mad and so is trump.
Lock him up and throw the key away America unless you want to be known as a third world country
Well when ya don't know things like this come to light, Trump Cannot Run His Businesses, Conflict of Interest, You cannot be POTUS and a Developer at the same time.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
He's on a roll, My big question is why are we providing aid as in MONEY to a terrorist Org. must have been something Obama did.
I'm all in favour of any country who reassesses who and how much foreign aid they shell out. I wish our government would.
Trump is hardly pristine though. He's all for turning Native American's land into private ownership. Nothing, surely, to do with the fact that Native American Reservations cover 2% of US land, and have 5% of the countries oil, gas and coal on them. About 56 million acres of tribal lands are up for grabs.

This is showing where a businessman POTUS has a failing ... keeping his conglomerate corporate company friends sweet, assuming he isn't on the board of any of them or owns a chunk of shares.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

07-01-2018, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Well when ya don't know things like this come to light, Trump Cannot Run His Businesses, Conflict of Interest, You cannot be POTUS and a Developer at the same time.
You're kidding us right?

Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top