Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 05:04 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

Dark, gloomy and damp around the edges here - but - the birds were up and singing when I went out for my walk. The air had that 'almost Spring' feel about it.

The housework goblins have come out of hibernation and are lurking in the kitchen - and the spiders seem to have been very busy in the corners.

Hey ho - now Christmas/New Year are over and the decorations are down everywhere looks a bit empty!

Have a fun day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 08:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning Tabby & everybody who follows.

I'm off to our local hospital for blood tests first thing this morning. I'll probably nip there & back while Tony's still in bed.

Mid morning it's my Healthy hearts class. First one since before Christmas. It will be good to get back to normal.

I'm going to find Tony some small jobs to do around the house & garden to keep him occupied this afternoon. I want to go visit Hilary the widow I became friendly with after her husband died.

At some point I want to go shopping as I plan on cooking a nice pork chop dinner tonight.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 08:39 AM

Good morning everyone, very mild here but breezy, and rain forecast for later..

After the Tesco run and a walk with the dogs the day is my own, so if it rains I will be in the loft working on my model aeroplane which I hope to fly in the spring.

Have a good day folks
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 09:09 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly, grey and overcast here. Staying dry with a little brightness possible is the forecast. Maximum temperature 10ºC. Roll on spring!

Some shopping to do but otherwise it’s another ‘please myself day’!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 09:31 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Both Guy and I have the bug big time.

I have managed to get the recycling out, now back for a lie down.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All.

Both Guy and I have the bug big time.

I have managed to get the recycling out, now back for a lie down.
Sorry to hear that, Swimmy, it seems to be a nasty bug - quite a few of my neighbours have it now. You and Guy take care of yourselves.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 10:04 AM

Good morning all

Cloudy and windy here.

Off into town shortly, we have a couple of vouchers to spend if we see anything we like.

Hope the poorly people will feel better soon.

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 10:08 AM

Good morning all, Swimmy I hope you and Guy feel much better soon. Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God Bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone it's so dark here, I find it difficult getting up on dark mornings when a torch is required for our early walk. I guess the human circadian clock tells us to go back to sleep when it is still dark.

Not a lot planned for the day except more sewing, I am shortening a full-length circular summer skirt and it is taking forever.

Enjoy your day.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 12:26 PM

Good morning - It's dry here but rain is expected later. I just got back from the allotment having put some log-roll bordering around what will be the new strawberry bed. We'll be getting a silver in the 'tidy allotment' awards this year at this rate. It was bronze last year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top