Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 05:56 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

It’s cold here but it’s still dark yet. A dry and bright day is forecast, a band of heavy rain arriving towards dusk though! Where are my flippers? Maximum temperature 9ºC.

Nothing much of interest planned for today. Some shopping to do and try to get some fresh air before the rains arrive!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 07:14 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Hi

A very windy and wet forecast for today.

Taking Guy for an appointment, then more sorting.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 07:50 AM

Good morning everybody.

I was up at 6.00am to grab a doctors appointment with my GP's online booking facility. Only 2 available but I managed to get one.

This means I will miss my fitness class but I don't mind. I seem to be going off them lately & am considering cancelling my gym membership. Tony's got Alzheimer's & I feel I want to be with him more & do things together while we can.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 07:57 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Quite fresh but rather chilly out this morning. Went along the riverside for my walk - was surprised to see the Mallard being a bit frisky - would have thought it was too cold!

As ever - Mondays are housework days in Tabby Towers - and the laundry goblins are already hovering. Will shove the first load in to do while I breakfast.

Have a happy day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 09:36 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 09:47 AM

Good morning it’s grim out cold and wet .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 10:07 AM

Good morning everyone a bright still morning, 'the calm before the storm' with awful conditions forecast later .I think I will take Chloe for her long walk this morning before the storm arrives around 1pm.

I am also going to do some cooking for the freezer.

My house phone is down but strangely not the internet. I thought my phone was the problem but had the line checked yesterday (having waited 45mins on my mobile phone for a response ) and the line is broken, It may take 4 days to mend.
I really need my landline, mobile reception is awful sometimes.

Enjoy your day
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 10:20 AM

Good morning - The skies are clearing and it's 8°C, so not too cold. I'm debating whether to go to the allotment for an hour or two.

Have a good day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 10:51 AM

Good morning all, rain and wind forecast here too for later but hopefully won't be as bad as they say...

Just re-heating some fish pie for lunch so plenty of time to work on my model aircraft

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 10:54 AM

Morning all.

Bright, but chilly at the mo.
Don't like the sound of the forecast for later today and tomorrow.

Off to exercises in a mo, then a friend is calling in lunchtime, and back into town this afternoon.

Just got to phone British Gas first, and have a moan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top