Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 01:56 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone,

Not had time to go to bed - yet - so the world still looks all dark and mysterious. Will go and do my 'early walk' in a minute - along the river bank, I think.

Later - am having a Chinese lunch with a friend - then it is back to the books! Last lap though - and it has been a very interesting journey!

Have a fun day.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 04:31 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

How do you manage without sleep ?????????
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 05:37 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Up at this unearthly hour, woken by a torrential downpour which was not forecast,

The Pretendies are here today, which will be challenging, as Guy has two online Exams to take, he needs peace and quiet and full bandwidth to re-certify.

Have a good day all, whatever you are doing.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 06:44 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

It’s raining here. This is supposed to clear during the morning, with some long spells of sunshine forecast for this afternoon. Maximum temperature 10ºC.

Once again it’s another ‘please myself day’. All this enforced staying indoors though, is becoming a little irksome to say the very least!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 06:48 AM

Good morning all, a dry and mild day forecast here too so I'll try and get out in the garden for a couple of hours, doing some tidying up of leaves left over from the autumn.

Enjoy your day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
How do you manage without sleep ?????????
I need very little sleep, Psmith, 4 or 5 hours a day is sufficient as a rule - but I can also go for up to 3 nights without any at all if I am busy. No more than that though or I definitely begin to malfunction!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone

Weird night here with very little sleep.

Stocking up at the local farm shop today.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 08:50 AM

Good morning everybody ... Another night of insomnia for me but that's nothing new.

This morning Ady & Paula are picking us up and taking us to see their new caravan. We'll probably have a pub lunch while we're out.

I intend doing my hill walk this afternoon followed by shopping with Tony.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 09:42 AM

Good morning - A dull day but I might still make my first ride to the allotment of 2020 and then ride over to see my brother this afternoon.

Have the best day possible.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 09:54 AM

Good morning everyone a bright start after a night of rain.

I need to pop out and collect a parcel then back to finish some sewing.

Enjoy you day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top